“Great lobster” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Casita De Papi

La Casita De Papi
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Casita de Papi has been serving the finest seafood on Cabarete Beach for 20 years. Join us and dine with sand under your feet, the sound of ocean waves gently rolling and the stars and palm trees above. See you soon!
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Great lobster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

On the beach dining in a quiet romantic atmosphere. I had the HUGE baby lobster dish. I would say it was the tastiest lobster I had in my life.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ChristinaandHarry

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“The Best Langostino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Casa de papi is a modest place site in the front beach of Cabarete. I was doubtfully when recommend me like the better “langostinos” . I accepted the recommendation and I am not complained. The Langostinos are the better the I ever Try. Also the regular shrimp are excellent. Is an exotic place to eat good sea food in Cabarete. And the prices are also excellent. Take my advise and try the “langostinos”

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank berroacda
Bay Village, Ohio, United States
“Location and excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great dining on the beach! There's my review! One more thing, the Longosta (Lobster) is massively delicious and large, enough for 2!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank WaynesWorld04
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The restaurant was very good and affordable when compared to American prices. We ate there twice and I had the beef medallions and fish the next night. Some of our friends had the lobster and shrimp that I also tried. All of it was great.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank joshuaparker23
Monroe, Virginia
“Still good but not what it was.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is one of our favorites for lobster when visiting the island. It is quaint with tables also right on the beach where a breeze is usually blowing. This restaurant changed hands since the first time we were there 2 years previous and the soup which used to be phenomenal was a bit of a let down this time. The lobster was still fantastic. My father loves it A la Papi style which is three lobsters halved in a thick scampi style butter sauce. I had the grilled this year and still it was wonderful. Either choice you can't go wrong. For a starter, try the Tomato, mozzerella and Basil plate. More than enough to share and very fresh. Good eating to you.

• Visited February 2013