“Our favorite fine dining restaurant in Cabarete”
Review of La Casita De Papi

La Casita De Papi
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casita de Papi has been serving the finest seafood on Cabarete Beach for 20 years. Join us and dine with sand under your feet, the sound of ocean waves gently rolling and the stars and palm trees above. See you soon!
Reviewed November 19, 2012

A vacation in Cabarete would not be complete without an evening or two at La Casita. A wonderful location on the beach, amazing appetizers, seafood platters.. a la Papi and decadent desserts. Great service and friendly staff. We are never disappointed and can`t wait to come back.

There are newer reviews for La Casita De Papi

Reviewed November 10, 2012

A friend in Santiago recommended this beachfront restaurant for shrimp while in Cabarete for a getaway. Upon arrival I was greeted by one of the owners who gave me a sample of the tasty sauce with bread and showed me both the plated shrimp and langostino options, which were nice size skillets smothered with the special sauce. I decided to try the langostinos and I also opted for rice as a side (potatoes are also an option). The dish exceeded my expectations and was worth every penny. When in Cabarete I will definitely eat here again...Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Lobster Papi was the best lobster I've every eaten. The sauce was so flavourful and a great accompanyment to the pasta. I started with a tomato, fresh mozzarella, and basil salad and tried some of my husband's ceviche appetizer. They were both delicious and fresh tasting.
When in Cabarete, make sure you try Papi's. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This meal was so good, we ate at "Papi's" 3x on our 2 week trip. The service was excellent--they were attentive and fun, the papi-style shrimps and lobster are fresh and the sauce they are cooked in is to die for--- absolutely divine with pasta as a side. The cerviche starter is also fantastic, and if you are not in the mood for seafood, the crepes are wonderful. Location is also fantastic, middle of the beach, between the palm trees in Cabarete. ENJOY.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Nice beachside cafe just a nice spot for a quiet dinner. There wasn't much on the menu for a vegetarian, but they did come up with a nice vegetable platter for me. My salad was awesom and my girlfriend did enjoy her mixed seafood dinner. Nice wines to choose from. Just an overall nice experience. Our server was very professional and accommodating. We wil return to papi's before we leave.