“Great Location and safe”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Master bedroom: California king and en suite bathroom
2 en suite bathrooms
Condo front and Pool (the condo is 1 floor up on the left)
Ocean Dream entrance / security
Cabarete beach
Kitesurfing
Surfing in Encuentro
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Barbara52...
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Location and safe”
Reviewed August 5, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

I traveled with my girlfriends for a ladies week away. We had never traveled to this island, we were very impressed. The condo was beautiful. We were safe at night to travel the beach or main road to go to restaurants and evenings out. Pat and her husband were very attentive but we never had to call them during our stay, but we knew they were only a phone call away. The condo was excellent for four girls. The pool we enjoyed every day, and of course the beautiful beach was a daily occurence. I would go back again. In fact some of my friends are going back to Ocean Dreams this fall. It is in a perfect location for everything,shopping, swimming, and eating. This is our second tiime finding a rental from Home Away, and it has worked out perfect each time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and the beautiful pool area
Traveling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MA

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
LilianenM...
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“I felt almost like home!”
Reviewed December 18, 2010 for a stay in November 2010
person found this review helpful

Visiting the kids of my husband that live over there with their mum, we stayd in Pat and Bob's condo! We couldn't have wished for anything better. The kids could come over and sleep with us whenever they liked. The condo was VERY WELL equiped with all you can think of. It's situated in the middle of a few complexes that are very luxureous and safe, surrounded by beautifull gardens.
The amazing beaches are just in front of you! Arriving on the beach to your right you'll find all kind of very nice restaurants and to your left you can walk for hours...so amazingly beautifull!!!
We very much enjoyed our stay and would be more than happy to come back to the condo as well as advising anyone to book it! (shouldn't be saying this because we'll not be able to book it anymore by beeing so positive) ENJOY!

Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
MA
Reviewed March 20, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing