“Great Experience, Great Spa!”
Review of Andari Spa

Andari Spa
Ranked #5 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal at Andari Spa is to help our clients to radiate wellness, balance, and beauty on every level. We offer massage and physiotherapy to take care of your physical and athletic needs as well as combining therapeutic sessions with yoga and/or personal training sessions from The Wellness Boutique. All natural scrubs, facials and mud wraps soothe your soul and your skin. Professional body sugaring services will leave you smooth and hair free. Our nail care services are second to none and will leave your hands and feet both healthy and perfectly groomed. Formerly Cabarete Massage Therapy, we are committed to delivering the finest treatments available with integrity and honesty, in an environment that delights all the senses. Andari boasts a highly educated staff of Canadian Registered Massage Therapists and an Australian physiotherapist.
Maui, Hawaii
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience, Great Spa!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This spa is amazing! It is so beautiful, very clean, and has a great friendly staff. This spa offers so many amazing services as well. I got a manicure and pedicure and it was the best one I have ever had!.. really! Loved it and lasted forever and was perfect! Highly recommended!! Must do in Cabarete!!

Hamilton, Hamilton, Bermuda
“3 times in 2 weeks!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Michelle and her staff at Andari Spa were only one of the reasons I had 2 massages and a mani/pedi all in just a 2 week visit! Along with their friendly & helpful demeanor, I truly enjoyed the treatments I had done--I even brought my boyfriend back for a couples massage! The spa is decorated to a T to add to the luxurious experience. I will definitely be back on my next visit (more than once I'm sure!)

Visited February 2012
montreal
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“massage”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Larissa is amazing!!! Strong, sensitive and accurate touch. One of the best massages I,ve ever had, if not the best!

Miami Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“All I Can Say is Fabulous!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My daughters and I went to the Andari Spa recently to get mani/pedi's while on vacation in Cabarete. I must say that they were absolutely fabulous! From the minute we walked into the beautifully decorated spa, we were greeted by a friendly receptionist who confirmed the services each of us was having. She then asked us to be seated until the nail technician was ready. Within minutes, my daughters were whisked away to get their nails done. They had the Andari manicures and pedicures. I had the Andari manicure with gel. Santa and her colleague (I don't remember her name) were excellent technicians. Since we were on vacation and at a spa, we wanted a spa experience. There is nothing more aggravating to me than a mani/pedi that is over in 15 minutes unless I am back home and in a rush. This experience was quite the opposite. They took their time and went out of their way to make it a full experience. I had a manicure with gel, which takes much longer than a regular manicure, but it is WELL WORTH IT. My nail polish lasts for 2 weeks +. Another benefit is that your nails dry in under 5 minutes under a special lamp. No joke! I even went back to our condo, made dinner, washed the dishes and my nails were in perfect condition. I was blown away! You can even put regular nail polish over it if you get tired of the color, take it off, and the nail gel will still be there looking like new! It costs a little extra, but I tell you, I would do it again for sure. I highly recommend this spa for nail services, and from what I have heard, the massages are also phenomenal. We left there very happy customers! :)

Basel, Switzerland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best Massage in Cabarete”
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

michelle is a true professional, I have had many massages in Cabarete but this one is by far the best and the spa at the Millenium is very nice. Highly recommend it especially after a few days of kiting.