“advanced marks”

$100.00*
and up
Fun Dive Package in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Cabarete, a PADI & SSI Dive Shop is based in Cabarete and on Sousa Bay. We offer daily scuba diving and snorkelling trips as well as a full range of PADI & SSI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving up to Divemaster. Our knowledgeable and experienced guides will ensure you have a wonderful dive experience in the beautiful waters of Sosua bay.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“advanced marks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Having done my open water at Dive Cabarete and enjoyed it I returned to do my Advanced Open Water.
Once again I was not disappointed, the great staff treat you with respect and friendship.
Dive groups are small and some were one on one.
Chris and Jane are the best and once again I felt like family. ( and I need to mention my past mistake of calling them dive masters when in fact they are Dive Instructors , top of the line)
Thanks to you both and all the staff

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Dive Center to come back to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I had both been toying with the idea of getting certified as open water divers for years and it was a pleasure to finally fulfill this goal with Chris and Jane and the Dive Cabarete team. The team is extremely professional, and competent, they are the kind of people you trust to teach you how to be safe at 60ft beneath beneath the water; better still they are interesting thoughtful folk that I'm looking forward to having another drink with some time soon.

Como, Italy
“Great people!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

I spent 2 weeks in cabarete in which i booked 2 trips with Dive Cabarete to do some snorkeling/freediving with them. They took me with them in the boat, and while they where doing scuba courses I could do some freediving at the dive sites. I had a dedicated person to look after me and explain me the terrain and all the fishes.
Dive Cabarete is a very familiar but nevertheless very professional dive center i wish to have taken some further trips with!!!!
Thank you guys for the wonderful time!

Greatings, Peter

Visited December 2013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A dive centre that looks after your well being”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Dive with the guys here in the first week January 2014.
The dive centre is rune more like an old style dive club than a business making this a very pleasant experience. Probably one of the best I had over the past 7 years. You feel that they are here to make your life easier so that you can enjoy the diving itself. It was a refreshing change to my rather less good recent experience in Pathos (Cyprus) and Mexico last year.
Very impressive was also their approach to teaching diving, more focused on the student than I have seen anywhere else over the last 10 years. I highly recommend Dive Cabarete to anyone thinking of learning diving or just interested in diving.
If I ever decide to do a dive master course they will my first choice.

1 Thank 280_Nights_In_Hotels
New York City, New York
“Great experience from start to finish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I'd been meaning to get certified for 20 years, and I'm glad I didn't get around to it until now. Chris and Jane both ooze competence and professionalism, yet somehow manage to be incredibly friendly at the same time. Better ushers into the Undersea Kingdom I cannot imagine. We'll be back!