“Dive Cabarete”

$100.00*
and up
Fun Dive Package in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Cabarete, a PADI & SSI Dive Shop is based in Cabarete and on Sousa Bay. We offer daily scuba diving and snorkelling trips as well as a full range of PADI & SSI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving up to Divemaster. Our knowledgeable and experienced guides will ensure you have a wonderful dive experience in the beautiful waters of Sosua bay.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dive Cabarete”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I went diving with the dive shop a couple of weeks ago. It was a great experience. The dive location (3 rocks) was full of small fish and coral. I booked last minute, but they were extremely helpful. My girlfriend road in the boat to snorkel while I dove. They were nice enough to bring her to the beach after she finished so she did not have to wait in the boat. Great trip.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Everything was excellent right from the start. From the pool to the open water...the training and explanations for everything was thorough and put in a way that was easily understood. If you're looking to get your certification...this is the place to do.

Chris, Jane and Lily...thank you

Scott Horn

“Greate!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The instructors are very good at what they do! I'm so happy that I took my Open Water course at Dive Cabarete!
I can highly recomend Dive Cabarete to everybody.

Pine Bush, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Service, can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a one week vacation to Cabarete. We didn't expect too much from the Dominican diving, so we didn't bother to bring our own gear. We were pleasantly surprised. Chris and Jane run an excellent operation. The rental gear was very good and the price was resonable. Chris lead us on beautiful dives, we saw many more fish than we expected and we were impressed by the work that it being put into helping the reef. I was glad to return to the shop after every sea dive, all of which are only minutes from the beach. We took the trip to El Dudu with Jane, she lead us through the caverns with great skill and experience, then we had a nice lunch at Playa Grande before heading back to Cabarete. The service is top knotch, we'll be back.

Winnipeg, Canada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Best of the Best!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The title says it all... very friendly and welcoming, safety and adventure is their first priority! Chris and Jane are very helpful with everything from a little knowledge around the island to making recommendations of things to do! Lilly was an absolute delight to speak with at the shop. I never had a doubt that Chris is a true dive guide! Thanks for making my diving experience an overwhelmingly fantastic adventure!