“Divers from the Baltic Sea.”
Review of Dive Cabarete

Dive Cabarete
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
Fun Dive Package in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Cabarete, a PADI & SSI Dive Shop is based in Cabarete and on Sousa Bay. We offer daily scuba diving and snorkelling trips as well as a full range of PADI & SSI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving up to Divemaster. Our knowledgeable and experienced guides will ensure you have a wonderful dive experience in the beautiful waters of Sosua bay.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My and my wife took first a snorkling tour and then a real 2-tank dive at Tre Rocks in Sosua Bay. The visibility was a slight disappointment ,it had been windy from a wrong direction for a couple of days. There was still a lot of colourfull fish and sealife to look at.
Chris and Jane took good care of us and we enjoyd the dives.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"visibility"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My Daughter (aged 10 and a nature nut) and myself used the team of Dive Cabarete to learn the art of diving and to become certified. I would recommend the services of Jane and Chris to any beginner or advanced diver. There professionalism and knowledge made me feel very comfortable under water for myself and daughter. Jane has fantastic teaching abilities not only for an older fella like myself but my 10 year old fell in love with her also!!

Thanks very much! See you in February!

Roger and Paige Vigneault

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I did a 2-tank dive off Sosua Bay (my first dive in close to a year) and had a great experience with Dive Cabarete. Knowing I was an advanced open water diver, Chris recommended a dive time for me that didn't include recent open water graduates. Even though he could of squeezed me in at the same time, he wanted me to have the best experience possible, and I really appreciated the thoughtfulness. It was stormy all week so visibility wasn't the greatest, but Chris knew the reefs well and pointed out some incredible crabs and fish. He also thoroughly went over the dive sites before we jumped in the water so I knew what to expect.

I would highly recommend Jane and Chris's Dive Cabarete. The attention to detail, level of service, and technical expertise is top notch and a great way to experience the North Coast!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Chris was super nice and helpful. It had been a while since I had gone diving and his quick refresher course helped get me back on my feet, er, my fins I guess. He knew all the best places to go and his crew was very helpful. Thanks Chris!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 12, 2012

When I go diving, I like to be spoiled. Chris and Jane know how to do it at Dive Cabarete. Once you are picked up, you never touch your gear until you get back to your house - and girls, they even help lift you to the side of the boat if you need it. This is a huge benefit and one that we always look for in searching out dive shops. All you have to worry about is getting some good pictures. Since the sites are so close, you are on a very small boat for a very short time. Before you know it, you are in the water. Lots to see. Very different sites. Because of bad weather, we only had a day to dive but we got three really nice trips down. Very well run shop. Kudos to Chris and Capt. Domingo and his son.