This hotel is well located being near restaurants and a shopping mall. Check-in was painfully slow. The hotel restaurants are a bit pricey but have very good service and food. There is a huge pool area that is alive with songbirds. The rooms are spacious with good bathrooms and are kept clean. The beds were comfortable with a selection of pillows. All staff were friendly and very helpful. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Place of Magic, Natural Adventure and beauties. Chiapas offers an enormous variety of Beauties, Climates and CulturesTuxtla Gutierrez is the entrance to know the Culture Maya...Tuxtla GutiÃ©rrez invites to know the different attractive tourist natural as the CaÃ±on del Sumidero, Chiapa de Corzo, Garden Botanical, Zoo, Regional museum and the Cathedral of San Marcos among many points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuxtla Gutierrez Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez Mexico - Chiapas