We really enjoyed our stay here, mostly thanks to the staff. Every staff member we came across was professional, exceptionally helpful and friendly.
The hotel is located just across the road from the university, close to the shopping center. Rooms are set a good way back from the busy road so it's lovely and quiet. The gardens are pretty and there's a little swimming pool for a dip.
We booked a standard room which was spacious and comfortable enough but the air con unit sounded like it was about to take off so we went back to reception. The gave us a better room with a more modern air-con unit which was fantastic.
Parking is easy & plentiful.
Every member of staff was helpful and smiling. Nothing was too much trouble. Call for anything from the room and it's with you very quickly.
We took advantage of the reduced rate of 50pesos for the breakfast buffet. It was certainly popular with the locals and a bit of a challenge to find a seat. If you are into Mexican food for breakfast, you'll be in your element (I'm not especially) but other than that you can have fruit, bread / toast / cereal /eggs etc and still feel it's good value for money.
Very happy with our stay and if you find yourself in the area, it's a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is a classic hotel with a quiet enviroment, unique on its class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Palmareca Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tuxtla Gutierrez
- Tuxtla Gutierrez Best Western
- Best Western Plus Palmareca Suites & Hotel Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico - Chiapas