“The best in town!”

Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Tuxtla Gutierrez
Wooster, OH
“The best in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in this city a number of times, and it was a delight, this time, to stay in this brand new hotel. The room was spacious and sublimely comfortable, and our family joined us there for a very tasty dinner.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thanks for your comments, it's a pleasure to know that we complied with our promise of quality and comfort to you during your stay in our Hotel.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in a near future in this one, your home away from home!

Best regards,

Wendoly Sancho

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here when we moved to and from the airport on vacation ... the pool us luxurious. The service is top notch and the location is central. The air conditioning helps ward off the heat.
The location seems quite safe as well.

Recommended.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
I want to thank you for your kind comments about our Hotel, I'm glad to know that we really comply with our promise of excellence and great service to you during your stay.

We hope to host you again in a near future at the Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez!

Oaxaca, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and the experience was memorable. I had written a review before while I was staying there but Tripadvisor did not publish my review. I insist to write again because I think it is only fair to give credits to the excellent staff at Hilton Garden Inn. The staff were truly professional and friendly. My experience at this hotel exceeded the price I paid. It is actually affordable if you book online. The pools and the buffet breakfast were the highlights of my stay. Soaking in the whirl pool was the way to end my long, exhausting day. The buffet breakfast was excellent!!! Full of varieties and healthy stuff like the green juice that I went back for a few times. Excellent value for breakfast. Internet was fast. The bed was comfy. You can't beat the location as it is closed to the bus terminal, shopping malls and good restaurants. I have nothing to complain apart from a big thank to the staff for the lovely stay. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank viajerothai
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, July 2, 2013

Will be waiting for you at your home away from home, the Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez!

samtrips
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is located close to a mall and it is what you would expect from a hilton hotel in terms of quality. Internet works great! I hate when internet fails but this was not an issue here. You may want to ask for 2 internet codes if you are staying one night cause they expire at midnight.

rooms have flat screen tvs

Beds, they have a dial on the mattress to control the firmness. So they really care about giving you a great nap!

Not much more to say, enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Master suite is nice if you are a couple and a 3rd person. 3rd person gets a couch bed with TV and n...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
I want to thank you for your comments, I'm glad to see as a reflect of them that we really comply with our promise of excellence and great service to you during your stay in our Hotel.

We hope to see you soon again in this one your house the Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez!

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Before easter I visited Tuxtla Gutierrez for a meeting being held at this hotel. I was so pleased and delighted with this brand new hotel, that I decided to come back with my girlfriend to spend a few days during Easter. The hotel is located in a very nice area, next to a shopping mall, with excellent facilities, a cozy restaurant with great food, amazing beds, everything is so clean, WI - FI internet included and a nice outdoor pool. We loved the place, went to the towns near by, took "El Sumidero" Canyon boat ride and had a lot of fun, can´t wait to go back !!!

Room Tip: The beds are very comfortable, make sure to request a wake up call. Massage service upon request.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
I want to take a moment of your time to thank you for your comments, it´s a pleasure for us at the Hilton Garden Inn to offer you an unforgettable experience every time you visit our lovely town.

We hope to have the chance to host you again in a near future, we'll be waiting for you at the beautiful Tuxtla Gutierrez!

Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were surprised that the hotel would be so nice. The lobby and the rooms have a very trendy design and are clean and spacious. What stood out the most was the breakfast buffet which was included in our rate: made to order omelets or eggs any style, a wide variety of fresh fruit, all kinds of cereals, yogurt, even chicken with mole and other beef dishes. (Breakfast is a big meal in Mexico). The location seems convenient, very close to lots of restaurants, although we only spent one night in Tuxtla. Given that most travelers here come on business, I was surprised they don't have a movie channel, not that I missed it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank avrofix
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, March 14, 2013

vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

1 night on our way to the Sumidero Canyon and San cristobal de las Casas and since there are no direct flight from Oaxaca, we had to fly back to Mexico City and than fly to Tuxtla.
We did not expect much, however, the hotel delivered in every way. Very comfortable room and bathroom. Very good restaurant (especially our waiter Josue) , very attentive.
Front desk as good as can be. Overall we highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank monvan
Wendoly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, responded to this review, February 26, 2013

We hope to have the chance to host you in a near future again!