We really enjoyed last weekend's getaway to Argovia. Eventhough we arrived with lots of showers, and sometimes heavy rain, the first night was peaceful hearing the crickets. Had a delicious early dinner, enjoyed some espressos, and went to bed. The following morning, we spend some time working over a slow, but reliable WiFi internet access. Once we finished work, we went out for a quick stroll around the premises. We loved the massages, and a most do, the Temazcal (ancient Aztec steam room). Sunday morning, we were surpised by an early breakfast in our porch. Loved the view and the food!
Don't forget to ask for the coffee tour, as well as the flowers' tour.
Argovia's staff were very friendly, and acommodated all of our requests with a smile in their faces! Paulina, the hotel manager, has everything under control, and considering her good vibes, she really makes everyone feel like you are home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of a lush tropical environment lies a unique and heavenly place, one of the most beautiful and prestigious old coffee plantations in Mexico: Argovia. The landscape, its rivers, its architecture and a mixture of the European culture and Indian Tradition, are the result of this extraordinary Resort located in the Sierra Madre of Chiapas. A diversified Agricultural concept. A different tourist experience. A fresh proposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Argovia Finca Resort, Ruta del cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argovia Finca Resort, Ruta Del Cafe Hotel Tapachula
- Argovia Finca Resort, Ruta Del Cafe Tapachula, Mexico - Chiapas