It's a really old, tired property, and you can tell from the lobby to the rooms. The internet only works in the lobby, and not in the room. The only plus point is that there is full fledged restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and good breakfast buffet included). Not my top choice for Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main avenue of Carmen, across the street from the Pemex Headquarters. A great place to relax after a long working day. New Wireless High Speed Internet (free charge) In all the rooms and public areas. Free Check-in Express at airport and transportation in our exclusive vans airport-hotel-airport. FREE Happy Hour 7 Days a Week from 6pm to 8pm House select beer and wine and light snacks Hotel guest only Plus half off on your first drink at the "Faro de la Atalaya" "Happy Hour" gratuita 7 dias a la semana Nuestra selección de cerveza y vino y botana ligera Exclusivo para huespedes 50% de descuento en su primera bebida en "El Faro de la Atalaya" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Ciudad del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ciudad Del Carmen Hotel Ciudad Del Carmen
- Ciudad Del Carmen Holiday Inn