“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn Ciudad del Carmen Campeche
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Ciudad del Carmen
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel has the friendliest staff. It beats other hotels hands down. The complimentary breakfast is very complete, and the laundry service is very quick. Everyone speaks very good English and if they don't know something they get help.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 27, 2013

the hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and had a good assortment. I was impressed with the fitness center, it had free weights and a selection of cardio machines to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very good stay, good service and facilities Very good stay, good service and facilities Very good stay, good service and facilities Very good stay, good service and facilities Very good stay, good service and facilities

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was a good experience, nice decoration and comfortable rooms. The breakfast was really good and they have a shuttle that takes you to the airport free! This is to complete the 200 characters that I have to include: hgugvd gfiu2tfiqgfdjkg iugfd2ugft;2uigf ig2tf97tfp2 budg27f9tp29 fg2;tfp927tf972 gdiytfd723tfpr1 iufgcweft9p27rtgwf iuft97eft27fy8yc ugfw9t7f972tf ifg9ft7tfghgfcugu gfotf97t2f idge97f2fghgcoduf iytwef97tefg ufyt97tf79tfgwef git977d ig97tfetqf7yegfjq fiydqieftqe7f9yq iyte7qtfug giytf7e9ft2qdf giut97etfqtfgoq7eftqgdi giyft97qft97e

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I guess you have to tone down your expectations when travelling to the non-tourist areas of mexico. Customer service is certainly alien to them here.

This hotel would be clean and presentable and comfortable if staffed by anyone that appeared to care about providing any kind of quality service. I have been here 3 times and each time I leave with the distinct feeling that their life and job would be better if it wasn't for those pesky guests.

Prime example: having ordered my dinner from the Chili's (the only food in the hotel vicinity) and waiting an hour I am left with the choice of trying to eat my salad with a plastic spoon or go back and try to communicate to the blank expression behind the check-in desk that I would like a fork again...

Room Tip: The only reason to stay at this hotel is if you are working nearby, you will need to arrange a shutt...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInn_CME, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ciudad del Carmen Campeche, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel.
I am so sorry that our staff was not more attentive towards you and that they did not provide you the customer service you deserve. I was both surprised and disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. I assure you that it’s contrary to what our customers typically see from us.
However, I can very much empathize with your situation and assure you that we will take your comments into consideration to improve our property. I can assure you that your satisfaction is our main concern and I have personally spoken to our staff so that this does not occur again.

Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Domingo Esquivel
Hampton Inn Cd. del Carmen

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The hotel is very nice and appeared to be new. Staff were extremely helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. A little far from the Downtown area but transportation is affordable and available. Hotel should consider complimentary shuttle service to the Downtown Area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It is a nice hotel because its new. Not the most expensive in the city but is an excelent hotel. Honestly I got lost I couldn´t find the hotel so I have to call them and ask for references. the Iphone map was sending me to a different location. Breaksfast is good. Nice staff. They allowed me to check in before the check in time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn_CME, Manager at Hampton Inn Ciudad del Carmen Campeche, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

I appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us.
Thank you for your feedback and I am glad to know that you had a positive stay at our hotel.
Your suggestion of shuttle service to the Downtown area will be certainly taken into consideration for future decision making.
Again, thank you for your comments that motivate us to continue offering you our best service.

Kindest regards,