“Fantastic and Would Stay Here Again in a Heart...”

Review of Agua Terra 105

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Vmami
Todos Santos, Mexico
“Fantastic and Would Stay Here Again in a Heart Beat”
Reviewed September 6, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I travel frequently to the area frequently for work and then usually take a day or two to unwind. I still hadn't found my "go-to" place until I tried this unit.

The Fantastic: We didn't arrive until 1:30 am. Once I read the instructions correctly (they were clear but I was tired and it took me a moment) when we arrived, the air had been turned on, a light had been left on and there was soft music playing. On all my years of traveling I have never arrived to such a nice welcome. I had taken advantage of having a few groceries ordered beforehand because previous experience has taught me that I get in late, nothing is opened, and I'm starving that night or the next morning. So having groceries there was a super huge plus. The place was also immaculate and I loved all the furniture and it felt like home away from away. When we finally had a chance to get into the pool, it was refreshing and quiet. In fact, I felt like the neighborhood was very quiet. And the location, for us, was perfect. I love the end section of 5th Avenue because I adore Chez Celine (Pastry Place) and Bodeguita del Medio (Cuban restaurant with live Cuband band every night) and they were both literally 5 minutes walk away. We felt completely secure (I had brought my event assistant with me). The rooms were very comfortable, the air was awesome (in fact, we had to turn it off because we got a bit chilled...but we are both from beach locations in other parts of Mexico, in our defense;). The Internet was fantastic...Internet and security are number one to me with location following closely at its heels and this unit had all of that in spades. And honestly, in my opinion, the pictures don't do the unit justice. It is really nice and welcoming, something. It always easy to find in a vacation rental in Mexico.

The Bad: Honestly there wasn't anything major. There were a couple of issues with the main shower backing up but the property management was so responsive and awesome that I know they would have fixed it in a hurry...we just weren't there long enough and I didn't see the need to bother anyone about a really minor minor issue.

I loved everything about this unit, the location, the owner, the property management and I wish there were more places with managers and owners just like this all over Mexico so I could repeat the experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: I think it might be a good idea to make it super clear (like in big letters for people tired like me;) that late pick up is not at the unit but at a hotel a few blocks away. Might also be nice to have a map included in the welcome email:).
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Saskatoon
Reviewed April 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
Bondot
“Big balcony, main floor condo, easy access to excellent pool, security 24/7, lovely people, and great location.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Just wanted to say what a fabulous and perfectly wonderful time we had at your condo. It couldn't have been more perfect for our holiday with my folks. They looked years younger after just few days here.
Being so close to the pool , very few stairs to climb , and close to great restaurants and fun places to go, perfect weather, and great service from property managers. Close to the fun and noise of 5th avenue, but far enough away to be tranquil and quiet.
Met so many nice people in Aqua Terra as well.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Winnipeg

person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing