Hotel is set on very beautiful grounds. There are two outdoor pools, one heated indoor pool and one adult pool in the spa. There are also quite a few things for young children to do as they have a Swiss Family Robinson? type playground. The rooms were comfortable although the beds are only doubles. When I checked in, they didn't acknowledge my gold status and offer anything. I asked for a room upgrade which they granted. Staff was nice and accommodating. We didn't eat at the hotel, but went into town and ate Tacos and Tortas at Chimbombos which was good and cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Ixtapan de la Sal when staying in the Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center. Our modern hotel boasts picturesque views of the local area, hacienda-style architecture, spacious and comfortable guest rooms and plenty of amenities. Take advantage of our gorgeous pools, decadent restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center, the many family and children's activities and our tranquil luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel Ixtapan De La Sal
- Ixtapan De La Sal Marriott
- Ixtapan Del Sol