We had a nice time in IXtappan and would go back to this hotel. We had a garden view room with a balcony. All staff members were friendly and went out of there way to make sure we had a nice time. We had great value for the price. The Marriott website accurately describes the hotel. The two outside swimming pools were clean and attractive. The indoor pool also looked fine. We liked the food in the restaurant. All of the people that worked in the restaurant were top notch. I would like to make special mention of Adan, Rosy, and Victor. I enjoyed seeing all of the art work in the hotel. This hotel is clean. The grounds are very pretty. We took a side trip to Taxco and enjoyed our day outing in this city. We felt safe in IXtappan. The only negative comment I have is that internet access is a little expensive at around 15 dollars a day. At our request the hotel did provide us with a safe for our valuables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Ixtapan de la Sal when staying in the Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center. Our modern hotel boasts picturesque views of the local area, hacienda-style architecture, spacious and comfortable guest rooms and plenty of amenities. Take advantage of our gorgeous pools, decadent restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center, the many family and children's activities and our tranquil luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel Ixtapan De La Sal
- Marriott Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel And Spa
- Ixtapan De La Sal Marriott
- Ixtapan Del Sol