We stayed at this hotel whilst in Ixtapan for a family wedding. Our room was spacious with two double beds and a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and gardens. The reception area is very attractive and the staff friendly and helpful. Familes are catered for at this hotel with lots of kids facilities. We had dinner at the Orangerie restaurant in the hotel and the food was good and reasonably priced. We enjoyed our stay. One small point, there was no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Also the hotel charged for Wifi and it was expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Ixtapan de la Sal when staying in the Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center. Our modern hotel boasts picturesque views of the local area, hacienda-style architecture, spacious and comfortable guest rooms and plenty of amenities. Take advantage of our gorgeous pools, decadent restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center, the many family and children's activities and our tranquil luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel Ixtapan De La Sal
- Marriott Ixtapan De La Sal Hotel And Spa
- Ixtapan De La Sal Marriott
- Ixtapan Del Sol