“Quality local food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Kleun Ngam

Kleun Ngam
Ranked #15 of 78 Restaurants in Songkhla
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times and each time always try something different. Today me and my friend tried "Kaw Man Gang Gai" (rice with chicken curry and condiments) and "Platu yad sai"(fish stuffed with fish and red curry) both are very well known local dish I use to eat when I was young, but very hard to find nowadays.
Atmosphere here is nice and relaxing.
Coffee is good.
Very highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I ordered the chicken red curry which comes as a set or by itself, I ordered the set which comprises 4 small dishes, (curry, cucumber salad, clear soup and rice), total price including a coke was 170 baht.
The restaurant is attractive, air conditioned, free fast Wi-Fi, opens 9.30am
Located here 7.186821, 100.599226 (below gym)

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank sja74
Reviewed February 10, 2016

Dangtoi has an inventive menu of traditional Thai recipes and European dishes. Thai food here really does taste like Thai food should taste. Elegantly served too. Mango crepes are well worth trying. Lazy late breakfasts from 9.30 in this bright relaxing setting would also be a good choice. Welcoming staff spoke English and Thai.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

Okay I've been here before but just for coffee. Today I decided to eat some breakfast. I asked for the American breakfast on the first page of the menu. It looked pretty good and I was excited to receive it. When I got my Sunnyside up eggs the whites were not cooked. I asked for the lady to cook them. Unfortunately they cooked the yellows as well and made my eggs complete rubber. This was disapointing to me because I really wanted to dip my sausage, bacon, and toast into it. But they werte ruined. I didn't want to be rude or ask for more eggs because at this point i understood maybe she didn't understand what I was saying. I ate my breakfast. The rest was good enough. I then ordered some desert. Some soft bananas with coconut creme on them and a cappuccino. The banana was so hard. Also rubbery. I'm not sure if that's how they were supposed to be? In the past they have been much softer but that was at other restaurants. The staff is very friendly. I read the story of the mother on the first page of the menu. It added to the ambiance. Unfortunately I think we got lost in translation. As any farang knows this is chance we have to make every time we try a new place.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Nina H
Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

Came with mom the thai food is like every other with a twist loved it. My mom also loved this appetizer salad we ordered, will come back for sure.

Date of visit: June 2015