See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2015

We stayed in Ranong for one night on our way from Koh Phayam before catching a flight to Bangkok. The hotel was great value, clean with large rooms, comfortable beds, hot, powerful showers and friendly reception staff.
The cafe downstairs did good breakfast choices, cakes, tea and coffee.
On arrival the stairwell did smell a little foisty as did our room but we opened a window and this quickly left us. We slept very well here

Room Tip: Our room at the back of the hotel was very quiet, we had a great night sleep
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for a night on the way back to Bangkok due to no othr choices but found the place to be ok for the money spend. Rooms to the back are nice, spacious and quiet. Not too far of from the Highway yet in the city center.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2014

I would highly recommend Le Ranong. Nice stop for border run and ferry to Koh Phayam. They couldn't have been more helpful. Taking us to ferry and back. Ride to the train station. The owner is lovely.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Nice, clean and well maintained. Bicycke friendly too ! Coffee at the cafe is awesome, and the friendly staff provides very high service standards. The lady boss is exceptionally friendly and helpful. On arrival, she offered us the hest mangosteen I have seen, freshly plucked from her orchard, and after giving us directions to the hotspring, she even drove her car along to make sure we didn't miss the turn.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was satisfied with this hotel and would definitely return to stay again. The owner was very helpful and she gave me some information about my visa run to Myanmar and opportunities for travel to nearby Koh Chang and Koh Phayam. The hotel cafe has some good cakes and smoothies too.

The cons I have are:
- my room faced the street and was quite noisy with traffic even late at night. Though, wearing earplugs solved this problem.
- Location: there is a 7-11 next door, but there didn't seem to be any restaurants nearby. The songtaew truck comes past frequently, so you can ride it to get where you want (about 15 baht per person).
- Restaurant cafe: prices are reasonable for a nice cafe, but no thai food available and no alternative dining nearby (that I could see).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo