We went to the Tented City on our Honeymoon which included stops at 5 hotels around Asia (all 5 Star). Without a doubt the Tented City was the best experience of our trip. It is obviously very expensive but it really was worth the once in a lifetime experience. Even though the Tent is crazy (is still a tent, don't expect a room) and setting is magnicifent, by far the absolutely amazing staff made the experience.
Chef was amazing, take the private cooking class
The guides are so wonderful....We and Sumkid were the best!
Be sure to ask for the list of additional day trips when you check in. We did the day hike and it was great!
Get up and wash the elephants at least one morning, they are just so special and make the Tented City magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the natural wonders of Northern Thailand, just south of Burma, west of Laos, for an unforgettable experience. On our unique min 2 nights stay excursions, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime trekking elephants through lush jungle and spectacular mountain trails. Unwind in our superb luxury tented accommodations, which feature stunning views and Four Seasons luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle Hotel Chiang Saen
- Four Seasons Chiang Rai
- Chiang Rai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle Chiang Rai Province, Thailand - Chiang Saen