This is one of the most special places we have ever visited (and we've been to 80 countries).
With fewer than 30 guests (only 6-10 during this season) the experience is intimate and special. Wonderful care by all staff members; fabulous and authentic design and decor makes one feel like you are part of an expedition from decades ago. Great food, interesting day trips but the prime attraction here is to interact and get to know the resident elephants and their mahoots. To feed the baby elephants each morning during our own breakfast time was like no other experience! We highly highly recommend this place (if you can get by the price tag).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the natural wonders of Northern Thailand, just south of Burma, west of Laos, for an unforgettable experience. On our unique min 2 nights stay excursions, you'll have the adventure of a lifetime trekking elephants through lush jungle and spectacular mountain trails. Unwind in our superb luxury tented accommodations, which feature stunning views and Four Seasons luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle Hotel Chiang Saen
- Four Seasons Chiang Rai
- Chiang Rai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle Chiang Rai Province, Thailand - Chiang Saen