All reviews sm mall breakfast buffet green leaf general santos city star hotel tea leaf boodle fight chinese restaurant tuna swimming pool excellent hotel architectural design place to stay executive room guest rooms big mall housekeeping staff
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My extended family and I occupied abt 4 rooms at Greenleaf Hotel. It has a very pleasant ambience. The rooms are very clean and spacious. They’re cleaned promptly every morning and all items replenished. The hotel lies across a huge mall that houses a host of shops! Food ... local and fast food can be bought easily. A 10 min tricycle ride away are yet another two big malls.
The staff there are extremely warm and friendly. Service is very prompt and you see all shades of wonderful Filipino hospitality. A wonderful stay indeed!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
TinR05a1, Manager at Greenleaf Hotel Gensan, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Jnee58,

Magandang Gensan!

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the ideal location of our hotel having been located just across a big mall and a walking distance from two other malls.

Our mission is to delight our guests and your awesome comments about our rooms, staff and service will always inspire us to be the best in the hospitality industry within the region.

It will be an honour for us to welcome you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Bryan G. Teng

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is a nice hotel in Gensan, located opposite the Shopping Mall. Rooms are still in good order. Swimming pool very nice for a relaxing swim. All of the Staff are so friendly and helpful. One snag is English tea is not available at breakfast (blank looks when i asked for it) - this is not right for an International Hotel and could so easily be fixed.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I visited General Santos quite often in last 5 years. Before I switch to Greenleaf 4 years ago, I used to stay at East Asia Royal Hotel, then Microtel. Compared to these hotels, Greenleaf is expensive. However, I feel it worth the money. Clean carpet in the guest room floor hallway and rooms, double layer curtain in the room, big comfortably firm bed, and friendly staffs, these are the things I find in 5 star hotels in Makati. Services of staffs at reception, restaurants, and housekeeping have been improving since I visited first time, and they make me feel very comfortable. I also like air conditioning in the room, because temperature control is easy (it is difficult in Manila Pen) and it is quiet. I like breakfast buffet. Sometimes I eat dinner at Tea Leaf Chinese Restaurant on the 2nd floor. Food is always excellent and prices are friendly. Internet connection is one of the few weaknesses of this hotel. Management of its beautiful pool is another issue. It would be nice if I could relax at pool area in the afternoon, but I cannot because it is overcrowded by the walk-in guests in the afternoon and weekends.

Room Tip: have shuttle service from airport
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

evwrything is great (nice room , best design hotel . clean and accomodating staff) untill the food is being serve . tasteless . you should change your chef or change your menu . been staying in this hotel for 3 days and attended baptism. kami lahat ang nagsabi na wala talagang ka lasa lasa ang lahat ng ulam nyo and not appealing to the eyes. sorry.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I was sent by my office for a short visit to General Santos City and was booked in this hotel. Despite of relatives within the area, I opted to stay here not expecting so much. I was greeted with Magandang Gensan as I entered the lobby and was handed with a glass of a refreshing 'green' juice. Check! They were expecting a VIP who turned out to be Christian Bautista and it was a chance seing him up close and personal. Overall, the stay is worth it, I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business