1. No Elevator
2. Your room card key is only valid up to 11 AM or earlier. When you're out and get back past 11AM to fix your stuff prior to checking out, you're doomed to go back down to get your card updated so you can open your room and get your things.
3. You will pay P1,980 with supposed to be having compli (actually PAID) plated breakfast for two, but the café will tell you that their records show only one person.
4. Despite telling the front desk officers on duty to make up your room when you're out, but when you get back past 2PM, the room is still not made up.
5. You don't get towels replenished that quick when the room is made up. Maybe they only have 1 set waiting for it to be laundered and dried.
6. Poor sheets. Not even a comforter.
7. Your bathroom will be a mess after you take a shower because there's no shower door
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hotel San Marco Gensan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Marco Gensan General Santos, Asia - Philippines