“Value for money...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in General Santos
Amigotel Hotel and Suites
Ranked #21 of 46 General Santos B&B and Inns
Manila
“Value for money...”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were supposed to stay for two nights only but extended for 5nights. The hotel is dated but the management exerted effort to keep the hotel clean. The location is nearby city market. They will clean your room daily if you asked for it. The hotel has no lift but the stairs is walk-friendly.

Room Tip: you can directly contact them via sms or call: 09232865210. Choose room with window.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I'm from Cebu city. I usually come home to gensan every year for a family reunion and at the same time annual fiesta of our devotion sta. cruz de mayo. Gensan is the hometown of my husband. It's my fourth time stay at amigotel. I stayed there for a week every year. Hotel is clean, starting from the lobby, hallway up to the rooms. Hotel lobby is big. Although its an old structure. It was ANCHOR HOTEL before.. Family room is big. The price is cheap compared to econotels in Cebu. Hotel staffs are very good and accommodating. Big lobby to just hang around. Food is delicious. It also has wifi access.. The place is near the pharmacy and supermarket. It's also fronting the public market of gensan... It's really my second home.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lenlen J
Philippines
Reviewed April 7, 2011

I was suddenly notified by my new company to join work in Gen San. We were not given free accommodation so I was forced to get a hotel. I found this place online and it seemed decent from the pictures in their site. To my dismay the price per night was Php700 instead of the Php500 I was expecting because I booked too late. It was a twin-beds room, big enough. The bed (foam) was old and disintegrating. The hallway is not well maintained and the rooms are not clean.
Only great thing was the staff were helpful on giving me directions on where to eat and where to go. I only stayed there for 3 nights.

Room Tip: I am not sure if they have any good rooms but try.
  • Stayed September 2010, traveled on business