Limketkai Luxe Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Discovery Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
  • Free Internet
1A Express Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Conchita(Cagayan de Oro)
  • Restaurant
G-Galyx InnHotel(Cagayan de Oro)
View Hotel
Seda Centrio(Cagayan de Oro)
Great 4.5/5
Maxandrea Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
Average 3/5
  • Room Service
The VIP Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
Good 3.5/5
Dynasty Court Hotel(Cagayan de Oro)
Average 3/5
All reviewsinfinity poolbreakfast buffetlimketkai mallx rayflat ironweighing scalerooms are spaciousearly checkbusiness tripcomplete amenitieshotel managementunder constructionbed and pillowsenjoyed my stayhotel lobbythe heart of the citystandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Arrival at the counter and check in was a bit slow even though staff appeared numerous. The receptionist needed to be reminded that being two of us, we would like two room keys... Then I asked a travel question which through further confusion as they looked for concierge. In the end we went to our room and waited for them to provide us with information on direct boats from CDO to Camiguin. Finally we got the info we required... Be there at the port for 7am because the 8am direct boat is first cum first serve... So we got up at 5.30, breakfast at 6.30, which by the way, is very good especially if you eat really big breakfasts with beef, chicken, pork, etc,... When we got to the port, said goodbye to the taxi driver, we found out there was no boat at all! It only runs during peak season! So we had to bargain with another driver to take us 2.5 hours to another port.
Didn't try the swimming pool, but wanted to try the gym... However not yet open as of August (Hotel opened in January I believe)... Something they missed to point out in the website.
The hotel is modern and clean. We really liked the room - decor, large screen TV, lighting, ... All good, and great quality sleep.
If you have minimal service needs from the front desk, I think this is a good option in CDO. For the fork management, I would focus on some more training... In the lobby, there appeared to be too many bodies in uniform slouching and shuffling and have noisy jovial conversations. Don't wish anyone to look miserable, but just look a little more helpful ☺ .

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank johnni147
LimketkaiLuxeHotel, Manager at Limketkai Luxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear johnni147,

Greetings from Limketkai Luxe Hotel! :)

Thank you also for taking the time to write a very helpful review. We apologize for the inconvenience of your experience. We will take note of what we may have missed and give feedback and action where it is due. Your comments are highly appreciated and will help us in improving all of our areas so that we may be better if not the best for you and for all our other guests.

More power to you!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

New hotel that just opened in January this year. The hotel facade is impressive with its all gold glass, and reminds me of a hotel in Las Vegas.

I was booked in the Executive Suite, and it certainly feels five star. I cannot fault the modern design, the spaciousness of the rooms , the quality of the bed, the flat screen TV, the centralized lighting system, the nice bathroom (shower and tub), the coffee/tea facility tray, the nice toiletries, ironing facility, safety box, hair dryer, etc. It comes with all the amenities and quality you would expect in a five star hotel.

The hospitality of the people was also nice, but I felt the hotel was still struggling in terms of its system and consistency of service, probably 'teething' issues.

The check in was slow, and basic info on breakfast, wifi, etc. was not provided. People seem overwhelmed, or probably just too many guests (heard it was full occupancy that day). But check out was good though. The wifi signal was strong, but the download speed was frustratingly slow, almost useless if you were to access during peak/night times (usually when you are back at your hotel after work). Fast Wifi is a must for a biz traveler like me. Hope they can fix this. Noone also answers the phone most of the time (operator or room service), even after 5 mins. of ringing, which for me should not exceed three rings! And, really unforgiveable, my bed was not made up when I returned!

The dining hall for breakfast is also huge and spacious, and nicely designed, but it ran out of plates in 2/2 of my breakfast occassions! Had to eat with dessert plates! I also had to get the water and coffee from the bar as a few handful of servers just cannot cope with over 200+ diners. Was wondering why they don't just set up self service water and juice dispensers, or even coffee. It had a good buffet spread though,and I like the fresh egg cooking station, but food quality,presentation, waiting service, I think, is not at par yet with five star hotels, as they do with their rooms.

I hope they can really improve soon, as the hotel is really nice.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Alex O
LimketkaiLuxeHotel, Manager at Limketkai Luxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

Dear travelbugph,

Greetings from Limketkai Luxe Hotel!

Thank you for choosing us as your home in Cagayan de Oro City. More so, thank you for sharing your experience. This will surely help us to grow better as we continue to serve our guests. We will take note of the facilities and services that need improvement and give feedback where it is due. We look forward to be better if not the best on your next visit.

Thank you once again and we hope to see you back soon! :)

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is attched to Limketkai mall thru a pathway. Its location is just a few steps away from the national hi-way road. Theres a vallet to park your car. Most of the staff are hospitable and they carry our bags. The lobby was big, really neat, clean, and lots of seats. Youll find their restaurant on your left facing the lobby. The hotel have 3 elevators and a room for guest or potential guest to deposit their things. The hallway to our room was nice. Key card was used to elevator, to enter the room and to use the room electrical facilities. I was amazed when the i found the room number outside was touch screen including when turning the lights on/off. The room was big, neat, and clean. A cabinet for bags and shirts to hung. The door of the cabinets have mirrors. A matrimonial bed and each side has its own reading light and still touch screen for the power on/off. A table besides the TV for small office space with a couch behind it. The TV was more than 45in size. You can see the mall at the window. The bathroom was medium, neat and clean. Has bathtub and shower. A large mirror near the sink. The swimming pool is just middle with the view of the mall and its found at the 3rd level. The restaurant was huge and could possibly accommodate more than forty people. Variety of foods were served. Lots of wines were also served. The gym is not yet ready for guests. For me, this is a luxery time to rest.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank ordinarywty

Dear ordinarywty,

Greetings from Limketkai Luxe Hotel! :)

Thank you for choosing us as your home in Cagayan de Oro City. We will spread your kind words to our staff so that we continue to be good as you remember us and be even better when you come back.

See you again until your next visit! :)

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Had a chance to stay in this new hotel in Cagayan de Oro and it was absolutely such a pleasant stay. Everything is 5 star with this hotel -- from rooms, amenities, food and service. I was so pleasantly surprised about this hotel. This is one of the best hotels outside Manila.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RandellTiongson
LimketkaiLuxeHotel, Manager at Limketkai Luxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear RandellTiongson,

Greetings from Limketkai Luxe Hotel!

Thank you for choosing us as your home in Cagayan de Oro City! :)

Thank you for trusting us and for sharing your experience with us.

We will share this beautiful feedback to our staff and personnel so that we may continue to provide the excellent customer service and be even better with it.

We hope to see and serve you soon again!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have waited for a 5-star experience to happen in CDO and finally Luxe came. The management has invested in the aesthetics of the hotel and it's very evident the moment you get inside the hotel's facade. Rooms looked beautiful, not to mention hi-tech. Concierge is at par with most 5-star hotels I’ve ever been to. Friendly staffs greet you everywhere. The pool guard and attendants were extremely polite and helpful. Lifeguards were very mindful of the safety of the guests swimming. Good job! Breakfast was excellent. Right after checking out in the afternoon, I came back & brought my family along for a dinner buffet treat at KaVe. Food served was delectable. This is the only hotel in the city I liked and went ga-ga for. I am definitely coming back as I have already made another booking. Expect another good review in the next months. Keep it up, LKK Luxe!

Room Tip: I like a room with a view of the city. That's what we had.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ram_Bee_Bee
LimketkaiLuxeHotel, Manager at Limketkai Luxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Dear Ram_Bee_Bee,

Greetings from Limketkai Luxe Hotel! :)

Thank you for trusting Limketkai Luxe Hotel and for choosing us as your home during your visit in Cagayan de Oro City. Thank you also for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We will share this to our staff and management and make sure that we continue to be good in what we do and even better for when you come back.

We look forward to having you again at Limketkai Luxe Hotel. :)