“Finally a good upscale hotel in C.d.O.”
Review of Seda Centrio

Seda Centrio
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Finally, there is an upscale hotel in Cagayan de Oro. The hotel is attached to the upscale Centrio Ayala Mall. The room was 3,920 Philippine Pesos per night (online booking) and I upgraded for an additional 600 pesos. note that the upgrade gives you access to the executive lounge with complimentary buffet breakfast and complimentary drinks and appetizers in the evening. The room was a good size and had a safe, desk and good wifi service. Check in and out was courteous and quick. The hotel lobby is on the fourth floor. The restaurant is part of the lobby and I had dinner there. The restaurant could use some improvement as two of us had dinner and I was almost finished before my guest got his dinner. He sent his pasta and pesto sauce back as the pesto sauce was overwhelming. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to C.d.O.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel look over a jeepney terminal and can be noisy. Ask for one look...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank VanBCCanuck
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear VanBC Canuck,

Warmest Greetings from Seda Centrio!
We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the review.
We are glad you have appreciated our hospitality and we look forward to welcome you back soon, in the near future.
Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered during your dinner. Please rest assured, we have addressed your concern to our Culinary Team, for further improvements, and we will look into that to leverage the level of service and quality of our Misto Restaurant.

It was a pleasure to be of your service and we look forward to seeing you again in our Hotel.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My stay in Seda centrio has been one the experience that I have ever had. Everything throughout the hotel is new, clean and very convenient with a connected shopping mall. Staff at this hotel have been absolutely great willing to help out with anything that I could ask of them and I now consider the concierges to be personal friends. My next holiday will be with seda centrio again

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Clayton O
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Clayton O,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
Thank you very much indeed for your review and the nice words you have shared.
We are all delighted to come to learn of your full satisfaction during your stay with us.
It was our great pleasure to assist and service you.
Very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed September 13, 2013

To be honest, I Love this Hotel very much, in fact I will most certainly come back to visit. I had a exceptional, and relaxing stay at the Seda Centrio Hotel. In less than five minutes after check-in I was on my way to my room. staff, food and sphere was totally right. The resort was clean and nice, with a big room. nice TV, Very professional & friendly people. The food was great,'' a little pricey but a value for the money. The staff was without exception extremely friendly and helpful. Nice swimming pool, WiFi was great. It was only there for a week, and it was everything I wanted. It was quiet, romantic and calm. Excellent service. I know this resort is probably better than most. One special note to the quintessential management team, I appreciated everything you did for me and my companion. The staff downstairs, excellent, to the helpful waiter every morning. This was my second trip to the Philippines. I will recommend this place to all my business partners, and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Vincent P
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Vincent P,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
Thank you very much for the kind words expressed towards our Team and Hotel!
We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Our Kindest Regards!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

+ chic hotel, accessible to my meetings, top dinner areas. Public transport (shuttle van) from Airport and vice versa is perfect thanks luxe shuttle without breaking my budget. room assigned to me is good, an extension of my office after meetings. staff are helpfull. I even requested for a packing tape and it arrived.

-breakfast selection is limited unlike to other hotels I stayed on that price range. designed of the bath area even with glass doors-water still get off. Much better if there is an access door directly to the hotel to the mall.

So far gets to my standard of business travels, one thing I regret is that upon check-out there are only 1 staff. so I have to wait in line which i did, I gave them in advance my cards to have to for ease but during my turn the staff entertains another customer who is only checking for prices, glad that I inform ahead to the other guy that I will be in the 2pm shuttle van just beside the hotel and this guys telling the receptionist to entertain me because the shuttle is waiting for me. and so i was boarded in the van front seat :)

Room Tip: If you will take the shuttle van going back the airport, you may reserved ahead to the time you want...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Leo V,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!

Thank you very much for making us your choice of accommodation and for the kind review.
We are glad the overall stay has been satisfactory.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused upon departure and rest assured this issue will be addressed to the Front Office Team.
In regards to the breakfast, we are always in the process to source the best quality products and to enrich the variety of food selection. Your comment has been duly noted and rest assured we will keep on working with our Culinary Team to satisfy guest requirements.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon, in the near future,

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for some upscale hotel in Cagayan de Oro other than the usual ones, try Ayala's brand of hotel. Hotel lobby is in the 4th floor, as well as their function rooms, pool and gym. Guest rooms and amenities are so new you can still smell it in its mint condition. If you're on a budget, don't book your room here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Rael F
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Rael F,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
We would like to thank you for choosing us for your accommodation in Cagayan de Oro and for your kind review.
It is true that we are not a budget hotel and we do not even want to be. We all strive to deliver the highest level of service and the best quality products. Our aim is to exceed guest expectations and slowly, let all the travellers to CDO understand, there is an intrinsic value behind a price: genuine service from the heart, which may be worth to be slightly more expensive, but experiencing an hassle free stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in Seda Centrio,

Reviewed September 1, 2013

It was actually an unplanned stay I had in cagayan. I thought I can process my passport for just a day but I came there tuesday around 11:00 in the morning from iligan city and the DFA guard told me to get back early in Thursday coz they can't entertain me on Wednesday because it will be a city fiesta. So i thought of staying at my aunts house for a few nights rather than going back home in iligan(it was a first choice). I did search for a nice hotel to stay in cagayan which is just near in the DFA, and found this hotel ranked #1 in tripadvisor and has alot of good reviews from people. might this hotel is worth a try, so after booking a 2 nights stay, I directly went to checked in. The staffs are very accomodating and helpful. And one thing amazed me is that this hotel is really like the luxury hotels I had stayed when I was in Manila. The hotel is very elegant and the room they gave me is very clean, shower is functioning well and the breakfasts was great. The hotel location is very accessible coz it is just within the centrio mall. It was so great to be staying in this hotel no wonder I extended one more night before going home :-) . The rate is a bit pricy but its worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Ranizagumabat,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
We would like to thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel during your last visit.
It was our pleasure to be at your service and we are glad to hear that our Team Members and the facilities have been up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back soon, in the near future.

Our kindest regards!

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

we checked in Seda hotel together last july under the name of my mom Ms.Alderite. It is a great experience to be able to stay in this hotel coz the staff are very friendly, the rooms are cozy , wide choice of breakfast, nice pool & gym. Keep up the good job Seda hotel!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank librasunshine
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Librasunshine,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
On behalf of the whole Seda Centrio Team, we are glad to learn that you have had a pleasant and joyful stay with your Family.
Thank you very much for your review and we all look forward to welcome you back soon in the near future.