“The Best Hotel in CDO with a 5star caliber employees!”
Review of Seda Centrio

Seda Centrio
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Leland, North Carolina
“The Best Hotel in CDO with a 5star caliber employees!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

It was our first time in cdo and we stayed at seda because of the location. We did not expect that cdo has this kind of hotel already. Their rooms are great and has a modern 5-star feature. Employees are very helpful. The waiters are very interactive. I was asking their supervisor jayson about the city and he was like a human google of cdo. He gave us ideas on what to do and where to go for us to enjoy our trip. Food is great but few selection. Overall, it was a great choice.

• Stayed March 2013
8 Thank Lelandtrav9876

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The only truly first class hotel in CDO period. The staff is outstanding and the quality of the furnishings is top billing. Since they have not had the grand opening the menu was not complete but did not detract from the experience. From the manager Lorenzo Tang to the front desk Theresa, and Anna, dining room Aiazell and John and customer service Ms Rice I believe they made it a wonderful seven day stay. When in CDO stay and enjoy the first class service and hotel best value and truly first class.

• Stayed February 2013
7 Thank Hoverflight
Iligan, Philippines
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I heard about the hotel in Concierge in Centrio Mall. I was curious so I decided to check and see the place. Reception is in the 4th floor so you still have to use the elevator in the ground area to go up. Their staff earl was very helpful and accommodating in showing me the rooms. Very eloquent and knows the property very well. Rooms are very good; I was impressed with the led tv and media panel.

My group decided to try the hotel. We got a wonderful view of the pool and the gym. Buffet breakfast was great but few choices. After our seminar in other venue, we wanted to try Seda’s pool but it wasn’t operational. We were bit disappointed but it was ok.

Overall stay was pretty impressive. Hospitable and friendly staffs. Just don’t be shocked if you can see construction workers in the hotel because they are still on their soft opening. Would definitely go back in this hotel.

Room Tip: Booked for a good view room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank Mia C
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The CDO is a small area city. But the Hotel is a highlight. The staff is well trained and I agree with others reviewers about the hotel beauty and the amount of afford that makes the staff one to remember specifically the staff bellmen. The breakfast of so much meat I also did not wish for. The variety simply was not good. In a hotel that is excellent in so many ways the meals were that of a 2 star hotel. The transport to airport in taxi ranges from 150 to 350. When I asked how much I was told not complimentary but 600 pesos. This is not limos or particular fancy transport. So I had to step away and go outside. The rooms are small I saw both beautiful,clean and well kept. I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
11 Thank leeharris_13
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This Ayala hotel is quite a gem. Situated right beside the Centrio mall in downtown CDO, this hotel pleasantly surprised me. The rooms are definitely 5-star quality, even better I would say: 42" LED TV, with a multi-media panel right by the desk. For business travellers like me who like relaxing at night with movies ot TV shows downloaded into their laptop, it's so easy to plug the laptop into the HDMI port, or use a trustee USB by plugging into the panel. I wish all hotels would have thought of this little detail: no more hassle of looking for the ports at the back of the TV. And the phone has a built-in iphone charger! Again, the details. The staff are so courteous, and greeted me by name! Wi-fi signal in the room was a bit weak though. And the breakfast on the second day was a bit disappointing -- not because the food was not good, but because the buffet choices were all meat, and it was Ash Wednesday. I pointed this out and they happily prepared fish for me. The rates are very good, making this hotel worth more than what I paid for. Not all rooms are operational, as they just opened two months ago. I would certainly go back if I have anoter trip to CDO.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
#26 of 31 in Cagayan de Oro
GC Suites Hotel
GC Suites Hotel
#6 of 31 in Cagayan de Oro

Been to Seda Centrio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Seda Centrio

Property: Seda Centrio
Address: C.M. Recto corner Corrales Avenue | Barangay 24, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao 9000, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Mindanao > Misamis Oriental Province > Cagayan de Oro
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Hotel Class:4 star — Seda Centrio 4*
The City of Golden Friendship, Cagayan de Oro City offers an accommodation befitting its status as one of the country's emerging metropolises — Seda Centrio. Right at the center of one of the most progressive Philippine hubs and gateway of Northern Mindanao, our hotel melds exquisite living and outstanding service seamlessly into an experience worth its weight in gold.Part of the world-class Centrio development, the 11-floor Seda Centrio is the pioneer urban lifestyle hotel in Cagayan de Oro, giving guests a taste of the cosmopolitan life, CDO-style. It starts with the 150 rooms, each one sporting a clean, modern design without losing its hospitable warmth, for which CDO is known for. The experience continues at our restaurant, Misto, where the flavors of the islands come alive in dishes both familiar and new. Or at our function and meeting rooms, where events are made more memorable because of our personalized attention to the details that matter most.That unique, impeccable brand of service is the most important feature that sets us apart from other Cagayan de Oro accommodations. It comes with our staff's training to be attentive but not obtrusive, making guests feel at home the moment they enter the hotel to the day they check out.Let the warmth of our welcome embrace you. Enjoy your stay at Seda Centrio, Cagayan de Oro. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Seda Centrio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.