“Their BBQs are good take out items.”
Review of Mang Inasal - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mang Inasal
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Place is always overcrowded with customers. But I wish they could improve more of the rice variety. Cook the best as show window product of Mindanao.

There are newer reviews for Mang Inasal

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Everytime me and my wife are in town we bring the whole family to Mang Inasal and we all love it. The prices are very very cheap and I love the unlimited rice. They also have small ice cream cones with good flavors to choose from, but the ice cream scoops are very small. The chicken meal with soda and ice cream would only cost around P100. The sauces they have are delicious you have to try this place at least once!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I always enjoy eating here every time I visit the PI. BBque chicken on a stick is what I usually eat and it's delicious and affordable. They also offer unlimited rice which I could care less about, but my filipino family members love. Good for a quick ,cheap meal.