“Good enough (perhaps) for a tight-budget traveler :)”
Review of Willshire Inn

Willshire Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cagayan de Oro
Willshire Inn
Davao City, Philippines
“Good enough (perhaps) for a tight-budget traveler :)”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

we stayed in a deluxe room good for 3 persons, (1 matrimonial, 1 single bed) at 695php only. I should say that there's nothing so special about this inn only that it is well located, with good security and complete amenities - - one wouldn't already complain much since it's just enough for the price. If I will be back to CDO and stay for only a night or two, I wouldn't mind staying here again. But if you are expecting a 5 star experience, of course you wouldn't experience it here. The aircon is noisy, and the bed sheets so thin you can already see the foam beneath it, no free shampoos only thin-sliced soaps. But for the price I think it's just quite enough.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank graceycute09

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've read some reviews about this online and they said it was fairly new so I thought that it would be a great place to stay considering we're on a budget. I was wrong..this is by far the worst hotel/inn I've stayed in. The room had no window, I can't even fit in the shower area (I am not big by the way) and the flush was messed up the whole time. After the first night, my husband and I decided to move to Maxandrea. The front desk people were unfriendly and when we got to the room, there were still garbage there left on the floor by the previous guests. It's like a really bad motel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Aurora M

Travelers are raving about these Cagayan de Oro hotels

Iligan City, Philippines
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Willshire Hotel, Cagayan de Oro. Think twice before checking in. Besides an unflattering reputation always whispered, this hotel has no water and charges its guests P2.00 per glass of hot water for riff-raff 3-in-1 "coffee." A musty smell from windowless rooms greets one, and this begins the agony.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Steven_Fernandez
CEBU
Reviewed February 9, 2011

The room: it's spacious. Our room has 2 matrimonial bed and we paid for an extra bed. Since i'm travelling with my peers it's very roomy for all of us. The room has a cabinet, tables, chairs & a lampshade. The aircondition works fine. The bathroom is nice and clean. The tv is huge and make sure you bring an adapter for your laptop coz their plug is not universal. Wifi inside the room is strong so im connected all the time.

what bothers me during my stay are the small roaches crawling on the walls and on the floor. when we get there, the door knob is busted. I was scared since they don't have safety deposit box for my laptop and dslr camera. The guard took my complaint seriously and went to fix my issue. im thankful that my laptop and all our belongings are safe. Though the hall ways are covered with security cam but you can never be too sure.

• Stayed February 2011