“best Thai food”

Dining options: Private Dining
Dining options: Private Dining
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Best Thai food in town
Authentic and the place is cozy modern.
Try their fruit cooler it is very refreshing

1  Thank Mac H
siam thai c, Front Office Manager at Siam Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

thank u mr. Mac H sir, hope u could dine in again...

There are newer reviews for Siam Thai Cuisine

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I LOVE Thai food. I have lived a total of three years in Thailand Spread over work and vacations. By far and away the best Thai food I have ever tasted outside Thailand is at the People's Palace Restaurant in Manila: more than authentic, also innovative. Aside from that restaurant, the Thai Embassy lists over twenty Thai restaurants in the Philippines, but that list is FAR from comprehensive. SSSSOOOO many Thai restaurants in the Philippines. Why there are so few Filipino restaurants in Thailand or in other countries for that matter? (dine.com lists 18 Filipino restaurants in the U.S. compared to 1,627 Thai restaurants.)

Siam Thai Has at least one other outlet, in the Ayala Center in Cebu. for a chain restaurant I like the food at Krua Thai better, but even that is a far cry from real Thai. The food at Siam Thai is good/ok, but not "authentic." But so what? It tastes good, however, and as mentioned in other reviews the service is excellent. So all in all, give it a try.

Siam Thai is

1  Thank Don L
Reviewed March 2, 2012

thai restaurants are quite rare in the phils. i think filipinos do not like spicy food.
i love it and i love thai food.
i came from bangkok when i visited this restaurant. the setup is nice in a small garden, also service is good. unlike food in thailand it is expensive in this restaurant and not as good...

siam thai c, Front Office Manager at Siam Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

this is to inform u that siam thai restaurant dont have a garden.
and we are located at rosario arcade limketkai center,
hope u could visit us and experience our authenthic thai food.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I went to Lim Ket Kai Mall and was happy to discover the there was a row of good restaurants that were walking distance from it. Siam was under the management of Krua Thai, which was highly recommended by friends in Cebu and since I wanted some Thai food, I decided to go there for dinner.

The restaurant itself looked clean. I ordered Spicy Chicken with Jasmine Rice and Thai Iced Tea. I did not have to wait long for them to be served. The food was pretty good until I took a good look at the it. I found a worm, the kind that you kind in lettuces, with the chicken. It was covered in sauce so it was difficult to notice it unless you really look at it. It was about an inch and really gross. I had to fight my urge to vomit what I've eaten already. I called the waitress and showed it to her. Her reaction was a bit odd. I think she was trying not to laugh and called the manager.

The manager gave me the menu and asked if I wanted anything to replace it. Since I was pretty disgusted with the first one, I didn't want to order anything else. The manager gave me a complimentary dessert instead. It was pretty good but it was sticky rice so I couldn't finish it and have to have it wrapped up.

I paid for my Thai Iced Tea, which was way too sweet, by the way and left.

Even though the manager was gracious, I would never eat here again.

Reviewed May 7, 2011

The place and the service is very good and very comfortable. The food lacks a bit of taste and the presentation lacks attractiveness.

1  Thank Jose M