1) Reasonable price
2) Within Cagayan de Oro City.
3) Nice and clean hotel grounds.
4) Ample and relatively clean swimming pool.
5) Nice cabanas and cottages.
6) Friendly staff.
1) A beach, regardless, of the name doesn't exist. What you have is a rocky and very dirty shoreline or what passes for it. Littered with trash, including what looked like a diaper! They didn't bother to clean the shore and water.
2) Don't be fooled by the fancy menu because the food is terrible. The worst sizzling sisig I've tasted, for example.
3) They put expired Magnolia milk chocolate drinks in tetra packs in the mini-bar!
4) There's the dreadful videoke sessions.
5) Housekeeping sucks. They don't replenish the mini-bar. One time, I took a crap and found out there's no toilet paper in the covered dispenser. Had to do the walk of shame.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Chali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chali Beach Hotel Cagayan De Oro