All reviews air con food stalls perfect location nice room nice hotel easy access the hotel staff banks upgrades city cdo renovate cleanliness
Reviewed April 24, 2018

The Grand City Hotel is very well located, near the central Divisora square. The rooms are simple but confortable. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not included in the room rate but can be had by paying separately.

Room Tip: I am not aware of less preferable rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank baudewitte
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a good hotel with a nice room we had the superior room . Note. They honor pwd discount and payment is o daily basis hou cant stay if you cant pay for the day... hotel is wighin the heart of the city accessible to all food stalls and chains and the banks and mo ey transfer.. love the place.. tbe front desk who checked us in is ao nice and accomodatig

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank angel b
Reviewed October 20, 2017

We stayed at the hotel for vacation with my friends for about two months for Vlog. Some of my friends are local there and Me from Manila. Almost everything was okay, good food and nice bed, the staffs are helpful even they are busy. But this woman I guess on management shes talking the frontdesk on higher voice. Pinapagalitan yung staff even nasa harap namin, naawa kami pero good thing nag smile parin yung f.o. Accd to some staff shes the HR/ Assistant Managr. I hope the management will not do it in front of the guest. Anyway, We will still stay here for the Food on our next vlog next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank louisemendoza785
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Grand City Hotel is ideally located at the heart of the city . It is just few minutes walk to the banks, pharmacy restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel is currently undergoing major improvements and upgrades . The hotel staff and the owner are very hospitable and helpful to provide the best service customer satisfaction. On many occasions when I travel from USA to visit my hometown in Cagayan de Oro City I preferred to stay at Grand City Hotel. It's like a second home to me.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Iris K
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I had a first feeling of creepiness when going inside the venue but i like it. I think they should renovate so that it could be pleasing to the eyes. I love the food they are serving and staff are very accommodating too.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends