I was in this hotel on a business trip for one week. Here my impressions:
- The seater/greeters in the breakfast frrom were more occupied in chatting and sending text messages than in welcoming guests.
- Every morning I asked for a hot coffee with hot milk. I only got it once. the rest of the time the milk was cold.
- The room was not once vacuum cleaned during the whole week.
- When I asked for extra towels they wanted to charge me extra for this
- There was no laundry list nor bag available. Only once a manager took some actions I received a list.
- One of the shirts I send to the laundry service came back with the same spot than when I gave it for cleaning.
- I had a room on the 2nd floor and I asked to change for a higher floor. They only did it once I was ready to pay more. I paied a lot of extra monney for a view on the back-side of an uggly shopping mall.
- No real management who can take decisions if something goes wrong
- No internal communication. I announced a late departure the day before at the front desk and neither the housekeeping nor the front desk morning shift was informed. Even if I repeated at the front desk at noon that I check out at 1PM they didn't inform the housekeeper who shoed up at 12:30.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mallberry Suites Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallberry Hotel Business