Villa Caceres Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnaga citybicol expresssouvenir shopmagsaysay avenueexecutive twin roomrecommend villawifi signal isfamily suitethe ground floorbuffet breakfastairport shuttlebusiness tripbusiness centernice place to staycable channelsfront desk officerfree shuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is the first time I went to Naga. The airport is too small I would suggest to take the Legaspi airport its much bigger and a lot of places to see not much in Naga City which is 2 hours away from Legazpi. The Hotel provides a free shuttle bus to and from the airport place is safe but its to congested once you get out from the hotel you can take the jeep (public transportation) or you can arrange a private transportation from the hotel at reasonable rate. Employees are very courteous. Bfast is different every morning and I am always looking forward for it. The room is ok better than the hotel I stayed in europe not a lot of closet place or ironing board, blow dryer. I would certainly be back next time im here

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have been traveling for almost a week when we arrived in Villa Caceres,and the last thing that we want to experience is long check-in (especially we're trying to book ourselves around 7:30PM. We thought it could have been expedited. Anyways,we booked for a night for a quick rest before driving another 6 hours to Lucena, I asked for a standard double,which Ms. Marie (or whoever she is,i forgot the name na,but Ms.Anj knows who she is) confirms to us that the room is still available,i said ok then she told me that the room is noisy because of the live band,i told her that would be ok,im tired and i just really want to rest. The morning after we had our breakfast,which is ok,limited selection. Rooms are big but quite dated,some may find the facilities classy (yes,in a way) and a lil creepy too.. \
Anyways,we were checking out so im settling our bill when Ms.Anj,morning front desk officer informed us that our room was an executive twin and was upgrade for free to family suite,and was asking me to pay the additional. I was shocked coz i thought we were staying at their standard into which i asked,since we still have to be on the road,i pay what i had to pay for the additional which was never informed to us. That graveyard FO should not have been there,her tone is not rude but neither welcoming. If my basis was the hotel,id probably be back,if by the kind of service she provides,no,thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank leonag25
Vanna_VCH, Marketing Manager at Villa Caceres Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Greetings from Naga City and Villa Caceres Hotel!

We thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred accommodation choice during your recent visit in Naga and for taking the time to inform us of your experience.

With sincere regret, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Your experience is not the standard of service we aim and maintain at Villa Caceres Hotel. Instead, it is our goal to ensure that all guest's concerns and requests are handled quickly and efficiently.

We have taken note of your serious comments and rest assured that the relevant department heads will address the issue to ensure the continuous improvement and strengthen our training in these areas to avoid re-occurrence of the same incident. We would appreciate if you’ll send us your contact details so we can communicate the information to you.

We hope that your experience will not impair your confidence to allow us to better serve you. On your next visit, it would be my pleasure to personally arrange your stay with us. You may directly contact me via (632) 250-8118 or via villacacereshotel.com.

Marketing Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed here with my family and had a wonderful time! My 4 yr old daughter loved the swimming pool and so did my 1 yr old son. The staff were very polite and very helpful especially that I have 2 young kids. Our room was big enough for us, we stayed in the Executive Twin Room. Very classy and very clean. Breakfast was great! There were enough choices for everyone. My daughter liked the cereals and my son liked the fresh fruits! Thank you for making our stay memorable! I will definitely come back and will recommend this hotel to my friends from Riyadh, KSA.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank l0ve2travel_m0m_0f2
Vanna_VCH, Sales and Marketing Officer at Villa Caceres Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Greetings from Naga City and Villa Caceres Hotel!

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about your memorable stay with us.

We are very glad that you and your family had a wonderful time. We are also very pleased to hear that your son and daughter enjoyed our swimming pool and found our breakfast and hotel rooms great. It is our commitment to make every experience memorable and make this hotel a child-friendly environment where they can enjoy and have fun during their stay with us.

Again, thank you for your comments and rest assured that your encouraging words would have passed on with the entire team. We are looking forward to your next visit and we wish you and your family the best.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Excellent! The hotel is classy and dignified. The staff are polite and friendly. The food is good. And the rooms are comfortable. I would recommend Villa Caceres for anybody staying in Naga City. You cannot fault it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank downundervisa

Greetings from Naga City and Villa Caceres Hotel!

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you. On behalf of hotel management and staff, allow me to thank you for sharing your excellent stay with us.

We are very glad that you found our hotel ‘classy and dignified’ with comfortable rooms and good food. Indeed, it is our aim and intent to deliver an excellent service, not just to meet but exceed guests’ expectations in polite and friendly manner.

Again, thank you very much for such valuable review and high recommendations about Villa Caceres Hotel. It would be our pleasure to welcome you once again as our regular guest.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Excellent service, yummy food, ideal location. I always stay at Caceres when in Naga and will recommend it highly to family, friends and colleagues. Thanks for making my business trip an excellent one.

(What would have made the trip Excellent instead of just Very Good is if there were Smoking Rooms :D My room also had no windows so that, plus the unnecessary heavy drapery, made it feel claustrophobic. But that's a renovation issue so maybe in future... :D)

Room Tip: The only reason I rated the rooms just midway is because there are no SMOKING rooms :) Smokers would have to go to the central, al fresco dining area just to smoke :P The room I got was dark too, having no windows. But that might have been just my room - #20something.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TravellingKitty_971

Greetings from Naga City and Villa Caceres Hotel!

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your positive feedback about your excellent stay in our hotel. It helps us to improve our services to provide our guests with utmost satisfaction.

We are very thankful that you appreciate our service and food that the hotel has to offer. Your kind words and affirmative comments will be surely passed on with the rest of the team, as this will surely inspire them to delight even more guests in the future.

Regarding your suggestions on our rooms, we appreciate for calling our attention and rest assured that the Hotel Management has been informed with this matter.

Again, we thank you for your continued support and your patronage is indeed vital to our growth.

On your next visit with us, it would be pleasure to arrange it personally for you. We are excited to be of service to you again soon.