“Good that it retains standards everywhere....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yellow Cab Pizza Co.
Ranked #57 of 65 Restaurants in Naga
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I love Bicolano food but despite my being so proud of my heritage, I can only take so much gata and sili. This is why a small dose of Manila fastfood does not hurt during my annual Holy Week visit. I am happy to find Yellow Cab in Naga as it provides a respite to the local food I must have at home. I don't eat meat so my go-to pizza is their Gourmet Garden with less cheese smothered with chili oil and hot sauce (see, I still keep my Bicolano palate...). Try having it well done so the crust is a bit crispy and the zucchini roasted....very good! As a great complement to your pizza, have the spicy tomato soup as starter, then wash it all down with ice-cold Sarsi. Hunger permitting, try their Vanilla Ice cream. A great end to your fastfood fix!

There are newer reviews for Yellow Cab Pizza Co.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I always liked Yellow Cab Pizza and even if I wanted to just try local restaurants I had to go to their branch here in Naga... I love the 4 cheeses and the Anchovy Lovers...