“It was Good”

Cuisines: Filipino
Quezon City, Philippines
“It was Good”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I read of reviews about Naga Garden Restaurant's famed Asado Mami and Toasted Siopao so is what I have ordered. Sadly, for me, it was nothing to rave about. I found it a bit lacking in taste for both dishes. That is just me. But their prices are very reasonable and a lot of people were eating there. I guess it was just not the right place for me.

Visited May 2013

Manila, Philippines
“An old favorite”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I remember this restaurant from my childhood when it looked nothing like it does now. My sisters and brothers still go any chance we could if only for nostalgia...and their toasted siopao which I eat a lot of while in Naga. Their old-time favorties are their mami, pansit and chopsuey rice which almost everyone orders while dining here. Dining is cheap and service is quick. Don't expect tablecloths and silver. Just eat and enjoy. Make sure you catch and bring home their toasted siopao (best when eaten hot off the oven).

• Visited April 2012