“Location wise”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Naga
Lucena City, Philippines
“Location wise”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stayed here for 3 days, just in time for penafrancia festival, the location of hotel is very good, it in the center of the city, at front there is a mall (e-mall as I remember) where you can buy things you need.
The room is quite good, spacious and clean. The bathroom is ok,with hot and cold shower. The staffs are very accommodating and kind. The room rate is affordable and reasonable. Over all, its two thumbs up!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AngelineDizon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed May 23, 2011

For me the most selling point of this hotel is their good location. It is very near to everything, there's a mall in front where you can buy the things you need, there are lots of food chain and restaurants around, there are also churches nearby. The rooms are big as well as the bathroom. cleanliness is okay for me. Nothing extraordinary for their breakfast.They also have ample parking at the back of the hotel. The staff are courteous and accommodating. The thing that I don't like in this hotel is that it's a little bit old.I think they should have some renovation to do. The bathroom sink in our room always clogged, and their towels are so old and need to be replace. Overall rating is just okay for me.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the back of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank agm72
bicol
Reviewed February 1, 2011

My boyfriend is from Naga city and since most of the time I don’t want the hassle of staying in their house I always book myself in a hotel. I stayed in Nagaland hotel 2x already and so far it was good. The location is very accessible since it is located in the heart of Naga City it is near food chains, banks, groceries. It is just across E-mall to be exact. Their standard room is P1,100 for 2 people inclusive of breakfast for 2. The room was well kept, big enough for 2 people, with window, matrimonial bed and around 4 big pillows (the bed was soft and comfy to sleep on, the sheets was well made). The aircon and TV was functioning well. The CR was in average size was clean and orderly with hot and cold shower (a little warning: it has the tendency to either get so hot or so cold). There was this instance that my boyfriend and I returned at around 3:30am from bar hopping yet the staff greeted us with a smile. They patiently waited for our arrival. There are also security guards roving around the hotel from time to time to check for your safety. They serve their breakfast at Cafe Trevi in ground floor at around 6am to 10am. Their food choice mainly consists of Filipino breakfast. I was able to try tocino and pan cakes. Their food is just ok nothing extra yummy. The only down side of this hotel are the following: they do not have an elevator and since it is located along the road you can hear the busy street of Naga city starting around 6am. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. It’s a good choice to stay if you are budget conscious yet you want to feel homey and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank shootingstar1617
manila
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Its on the city center... free shuttle service to the airport. Room was nice, with hot and cold shower. although room service is not available 24 hours. Phone in room is not working. No elevator. across the street is the E mall. also nearby restaurant. overall the hotel is ok.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
5 Thank justin1200
Manila
Reviewed March 10, 2010

My partner and I were on a semi-tight budget and initially stayed in CWC to soak up some sun and water activities. It was great! When we transferred to Naga City we decided to stay at Nagaland Hotel. I had booked 2 weeks prior and emailed them to confirm my stay. The price they initially stated in the website was Php1000. That included breakfast. I thought that was a great deal until - lets just say that they charge Php500 more if you smoke. They do not give the receipt for that so I guess front desk or admin just pocket that for themselves? If you are the type who needs coffee room serviced first thing in the morning be prepared to pay an extra 20% just so someone will bring up coffee 1 floor up. No windows and a cramped space. I guess you get what you pay for. But If i wanted a pension house (which my partner and I occasionally stay in on our other trips) then I would have booked at a pension house. So our total for 1 nights stay should have been Php1,100 insteaqd was Php1,620. The Regency Hotel which is a block away costs just Php1,300 - AND IT IS A HOTEL. So if you want a room that is small, no windows, deceitful staff, incorrect receipts - NAGALAND HOTEL in Bicol is your place to stay.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
10 Thank Justice10

Travelers are raving about these Naga hotels