“Very reasonable price.......”

Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Legazpi
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: An Italian-American restaurant located in the heart of Albay. We serve brick oven pizza, pasta and grill and also accepts orders for delivery. It all began as a tradition that friends and family gather together to celebrate New Year and enjoy the scrumptious food prepared by our very own, Uncle Ton. The family decided to convert the house into a cozy restaurant to share this delicious gift for everyone to enjoy.
Masbate, Philippines
“Very reasonable price.......”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I've tried the baby back ribs, pizza and pasta here and i was surpised, they were very reasonably priced....... the pizza was quite good, baby back was enormous......

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank ARB129

Makati, Philippines
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I've been to Legaspi City many times for business trips and I never had a good restaurant comparable to restaurants here in Manila until now. I love pizza and at Uncle Ton's, they definitely captured my heart! Their Uncle Ton's Special Pizza is perfect to my taste but I am loving their Blueberry Cheese Pizza - definitely a must try! They also serve pasta and ribs. Overall, the food is perfect but I guess they need to add more staffs to cater all their growing customers. My trip to Legaspi City will never be complete without dropping by Uncle Ton's.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank MFGBB
Manila, Philippines
“Reunion”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you are planning to visit Mayon Volcano in Legaspi City make sure to drop by Uncle Ton's. The best Pizza in town and a lot cheaper than what you would normally expect for a Pizza. Uncle Ton's Special is one of the best seller and it's really heavy with toppings and cheese.

Another dish that I love is the Ribs. Its so scrumptious, huge and only priced at Php300.00. For 3 persons, I suggest just get Half Slab because it's more than enough, unless you can chow down a cow then you can get the full Slab. :)

• Visited December 2013