“Relaxing”

Vista Al Mayon Pensionne
Vista Al Mayon Pensionne
Ranked #14 of 35 Legazpi B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Nice pool and immaculate gardens looking over Mount Mayon.Comfortable rooms,hot showers with good water pressure although some are bright in colour.Top food at the restaurant and the staff are friendly and always happy to helpout.Would definetely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank tiz71
There are newer reviews for Vista Al Mayon Pensionne

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I together with our 2 kids were very happy in our 4d/3n stay in this hotel. The place was very inviting, the comfort room were clean and the towel were very good. My kids really enjoyed in their swimming pool, the shower was very good as well. We highly recommend the place and if ever we will comeback to Legaspi, we will surely stay AGAIN in Vista al Mayon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mhelcarlos
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed at the Vista Al Mayon Pensionne for 1-night in mid-February (P1,450/$36). It is a small hotel, laid out in a dog-leg pattern with a large, well maintained pool in the interior courtyard. Our room was small but comfortable, with a double bed, table and two chairs, large clothes storage cabinet, and a TV (no refrigerator or safe). There were nice touches like a magazine rack and a selection of crafts for sale in the gift shop. The bathroom was large, with a very large shower with good water pressure.

We didn’t get out of the hotel very much because of heavy rainfall caused by a late season typhoon in Mindinao. There is a cafeteria and mini-mart to the right of the hotel, and a full restaurant near the junction for the airport (to the left of the hotel). The hotel has a reasonable restaurant by the pool, with dinner dishes for P175. There is also a common area with a pool table and chess/checkers table near the lobby.

Overall, the Vista Al Mayan provided surprisingly good value. It is an excellent airport hotel for anyone on a trip to or from Donsol to see the whale sharks.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ndser
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Me and my friends liked this place very much. Especially for it's comfy beds and nice view on Mt Mayon. It's situated near the airport so it's good base to visit the city and around.
There's no problem with leaving a baggage there. There's a outdoor swimming pool, but I didn't have a chance to try it. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I recommend you rooms at the back in the separate building. There's a table in front and you can...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank hare_otoko
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is my second time to stay in this hotel my first was last November and last week stayed for 2N/3D Jan 18-20, 2013 together with my friends. I thought that I should not fail giving feedback on this hotel this time. Upon arrival from the airport we headed straight to the hotel (5mins ride)even though it was too early to check in (around 9am) we just wanted to leave our lugages and go for sight seeing, a smiling receptionist (Purita) told us to wait for a while and we could check in right away,upon entrance to our room I checked the toilet and i told my friends that this hotel never fails me as I really like how they clean it no dark spots on tiles..The sheets, beds are likewise good though the rooms are not that big. One thing the hotel management should consider is putting a telephone on each room, if you need anything, you have to go out and walk to the reception.. other than this our stay in the hotel was enjoyable and will recommend to others...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Josephine J
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A colleague and I had to stay overnight in Legazpi City and we found this quaint accommodations along Washington Drive.

This is a no frills accommodation with only the basic of necessities. The rooms are not that big and the facilities look old and tired. The TV are the old bulky type (but why are you going to watch TV when you are in Legazpi City anyway?) Despite all of these, the rooms and the bathrooms are very clean.

What I liked about this place is its proximity to good restaurants and bars along Airport Road. Plenty of places to hang out which is just walking distance from this hotel.

There is a pool and a billiards table when you get tired of walking. Wifi is also free (and quite fast too!!)

The best thing about this is the price. For a double room, we paid P 1,400 only. Considering the place and the service, this is absolutely a steal!

Room Tip: Choose a room near the back of the hotel because you don't want to be disturbed by tricycles and...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Tigon
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I can't help to take time and give feedback on this establishment. This is my way of showing my appreciation on this place. My hubby and I have no idea of where to stay in Legaspi as he will be on a 3 day training. And I will be left in the hotel by myself so I was hoping that we find a comfortable place. We arrived in Legaspi late in the evening and that was the only time to look for a hotel. Our priority is to find for an affordable and clean place where our basic needs will be met. The room that we got was worth Php 1,450. It has everything that we need such as good aircondition, hot and cold shower, tv and most importantly a spacious and clean room. It seems like the room has been maintained regularly. There was a swimming pool in the garden so guests can take a plunge. Make sure to bring your swimwear or you may rent swimwear at the reception area for Php 50.00. What I really appreciate in this place is because it has a great view of the Mt. Mayon. It's very nice to wake-up early in the morning, take a swim, have breakfast and have a great view of Mt. Mayon. By the way breakfast is not included but the food is affordable and there are some establishments outside where you can dine-in. I recommend SmallTalk cafe. :) Overall, I had a great time and I will definitely recommend to friends and family. I will surely go back to this place. By the way, this is a smoke-free establishment so it's safe for you and your kids.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple