Review Highlights
Scenic

Bay area, nice view, the best time to come here is during night time where the restaurants and bars... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2018
winniedp00h
Marikina, Philippines
For Mayon Sightseeing, it is a must-visit

Never mind the mall that is Embarcadero de Legazpi. It still counts as a sightseeing destination... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2017
MavicConde
Albay Province, Philippines

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Legazpi
from $36.00
from $5.90
from $7.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is like Bicol's response to Manila's (dare I say it?) Eastwood or Ayala Town Center. There were some high end shops and amenities, but overall it seemed pretentious and overly ambitious. Nothing spectacular, but good for a nice stroll and a whiff of sea air.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's Not Fully Developed. But Nice To Hang Out Here Especially At Night. And I Recommend Eating At Gerry's Grill Yummy Indeed!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had dinner there, there are rows of restos but they didn't look appealing to me. There was loud music and people drinking and smoking. Since we are travelling with children, we opted to eat at Gerry's grill, in a more tamed atmosphere.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Been here way back in 2011. At that time, the place was still being developed. There were lots of restaurants and fast food outlets to choose from. We tried Tapa King. Mercury Drug was already operating at that time where we bought our medicines. The place became more active and lively towards the evening due to more visitors coming in. We travelled going to this place through one of the tricycles.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

When I read the reviews about Embarcadero, it sounded like it's really a nice place that's why I went there after landing to Legazpi. The place was OK but my expectation was so high that's why I got disappointed. There's a duty free (small one), boutique, seaside restaurant, puregold, hotel ecotel (I don't recommend).

What I like about the place though, is the native goods which is half the price compared to Manila. I also like the shirt shop (very cheap), and Gilian's Sea Wharf restaurant (serving is very generous). Again, not a bad place but is a little overrated.

3  Thank MiyakaYuki