“Somewhat aloof”
Review of Mayon Volcano

Mayon Volcano
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Legazpi
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We weren't able to see the full glory of Mayon from Legazpi when we went there as the clouds were covering 1/3 of volcano from top. But were able to see its wonders when we took the atv lava tour. It would have been nice to try mayon trekking. Were able to see the whole Mayon from the other side when we went to Misibis Bay.

1  Thank YCA898

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just pray for good weather and you will be able to see the majestic Mayon! On most days, Mayon will have clouds covering its peak. Most likely it is best to visit Albay during summer and not on typhoon season. Nevertheless, Mayon is worth seeing all year round.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was completely breathless with Mayon Volcano's beauty. I never expected it to be so perfect. It was a clear day and you could see why they said it has a perfect cone. I wish I could go and visit it again.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I participated in a 20K trail extreme marathon. Though it is very difficult to finish, I was albe to appreciate the beauty of nature. Running through its dry lava is the most exciting one.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It is an almost perfect volcano, cone shaped, you see it so beautiful especially when the tip isnt covered with clouds. but then if it errupts millions of people die coz of its boulders and lava.

1  Thank LinaJ