“Unforgettable stay”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Belandos Place

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
echod411
“Unforgettable stay”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2016

Marites' place is just WONDERFUL. I'm traveling with my family for the Chinese New Year holiday and Marites&her family made our new year celebration one of the best in our life. They are very accommodating and helpful, before there's no cooking facility but she managed to get us a whole new set of tools so that my mom could prepare the traditional Chinese年夜飯 which is sooo important for we Chinese. Besides Marites' mom prepared homemade dessert and his father treated my father with local beer which my dad loved it a lot! This place itself is really clean, homely and very convenient, only several minutes' drive from the airport and is close to the most famous sites. And you can see the Mt.Mayon from the balcony(it was raining during our stay so the volcano disappeared but we saw rainbow over the mountain which was stunning too). My father would like to learn about the local construction material business and Maria's dad brought us to the person to talk to. Big thanks to Marites and her husband, her parents, her sister and her sweet kids, we'll definitely come back!

Your age range 25-34
Faceaugol...
Baillargues, France
“Wonderful apartment in Legazpi”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Exactly as shown on the pictures. Mayette and her family were great people. We really enjoyed our stay. Clean, practical and well decorated apartment. I go to Legazpi every year for 2 to 4 weeks to visit friends, and this is the best I ever rented until now. I will come back on my next trip!

Your age range 50-64
marcjac0b...
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Gracious and loving family; spectacular view”
Reviewed December 25, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This is now my second stay at Belando's Place. Now I've met the whole family and been blessed to share in their warmth and wholesomeness. They have made a place for me in their hearts and I look forward to returning again and again. Grandmother's flower garden on the roof terrace is so peaceful; Mount Mayon gave us a rare cloud-free viewing. The internet was fast so my work was soon done and the late afternoon lingered into evening with a good book and a glass of wine. This is a delightful home.

Management Response
Jan 2, 2017
Thank you Fr. Marc! It is a pleasure to be your host. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing