“Sisig in Tagaytay!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“Sisig in Tagaytay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Loved the sisig! The kids loved the blueberry, buko and mango tarts! The oriental chicken was also delicious. We never thought they already operate a restaurant. We went there for the pasalubong and planned to eat somewhere else. They need to improve the serving time though.

The waiters were very upfront and told us before we placed our orders that serving is taking longer than usual because of the large crowd at that time. They were all smiles. It also helps that their manager (well I think he was) Paul John was at hand to help us out.

My wife found a strand of hair in the mixed vegie we ordered. When I called the waiter and showed him our "hair-stricken" vegies, he quickly apologized and took back our vegies. He replaced it immediately with a fresh order, no questions asked!

Will go back here again in the future!

• Visited August 2014

manila
“More than just pasalubongs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Dropped by and tried their cafe for the first time and i am not disappointed..here's my verdict:

Food:
Tasty and my daughter loves their carbonara.
Value:
Affordable with the kind of servings that they offer.big servings!Carbonara is good for 2-3 persons.
Atmosphere:
Very clean cafe area and yeah, they have the cleanest bathroom!
Service:
By far their best asset. Their waiter is very attentive and their manager personally attend to each table and ask about our experience.

Plus points/tips:
Free camote chips while waiting for your order.(",)
Ample and secured parking space.
Don't forget to drop by their pasalubong corner and order sylvannas!the best!

• Visited August 2014
Makati
“Brewed Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had daing na bangus (milkfish), atchara, rice and brewed coffee for breakfast. Very delicious. I particularly like their brewed coffee. It's fantastic to have brewed coffee in a cool place like Tagaytay. The low point is their buko pie. The buko pie in Laguna tastes better.

• Visited July 2014
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Stop over before heading back to Mla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

After our stay in canyon Woods in batangas, we had our lunch here in rowena's(we reached its area just in time for lunch). My boss who knew this place ONLY knew the pasalubong shop. But when the staff welcomed us, he said that they have this restaurant at the back. We're so hungry we immediately went to the resto.

We ordered food good for 6. 2 big plates of rice, 1 daing na bangus, 2 laing, 2 chicken in sweet sauce. The meat viands had achara as side dish. After a few minutes or so, our order arrived, all of them, all at the same time! that's a super plus point for a resto.

The food? Oh it was awesome! the viands had their significant taste. The best laing i've ever tasted!

Of course we ordered dessert. Sylvannas! perfectly shaped ones. Texture was perfect! it was not that soft(like powdery cream) nor it wasn't that hard as a candy.

We noticed the house and a pool at the back part of the resto. We asked the waiter if they also offer rooms for accommodation because it was a perfect place na! They don't offer accommodations daw. That was the owner's house(Rowena's house?!?!?)

After a sumptuous lunch, we headed back to the pasalubong shop and bought boxes of sylvannas, tarts of diff flavors, biscuits, espasol, etc.

• Visited June 2014
St Rosa
“Renovation spot”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I will return when the renovation are complete - I dont like to sit and intake my food in a construction area.Sometimes in weekends it can be hard to access from the main road.Food after was I was told should be very good but the taste are different.I can only say there are better places in Tagatay

Visited June 2014