“Fine dining breakfast”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Food: was really good. Unfortunately, the main course was cooked and served at the same time as the first. I had to ask the waiter to keep them warm in the kitchen while we finished the first. I would have expected a place like Breakfast at Antonio's to know better. The warming time resulted in slightly chewy toast, but otherwise still very good dish.
Service: was ok, but as mentioned above, could've been better.
Ambiance: Design and decor was nice, and it has a view of the lake, but unfortunately, when we dined there, the fog was too thick to see anything. Maybe next time.
Price: a bit steep compared to your average restaurant but not too bad based on the quality of the food.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This idyllic location, overlooking the majestic Taal Volcano provides a good ambiance that enhances the overall dining experience. The aesthetic of the restaurant is very pleasing to the eyes and the spacing of the tables is just perfect. Expect a long line if you arrive a walk-in customer, but the wait is surely worth it. Choose from a wide variety of breakfast dishes, native or international. (I suggest sampling their eggs benedict, the hollandaise sauce they pair it with is just a match made in heaven) The price is a bit steep, but the quality and serving size more than makes up for it. Definitely worth the journey it took to get here, and a worthy spin-off of its more popular parent restaurant.

1  Thank jedau
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is a must restaurant for anyone going to Tagaytay. From the time you walk into the building, you get the feeling you will have a great experience. Your greeted with a friendly smile, asked to have a seat while they get your table ready, the wait was not long for a lunch date on March 15, 2014.

I am not big into talking about the tables, chairs, and or décor of the building, though all were very nice at Breakfast @ Antonio's. What I like to talk about is the food. I had the baby back ribs, and Spanish rice with beans. I can not say anything bad about the taste, they were oh so good. The rice was a little dry, but still have a good taste, the beans were just as good in taste. The ribs were very tender, and very good, just wished there were more then 4 ribs to the order.

My wife had the RChicken Chardonnay, this was a 1/2 chicken so way too much for my wife to eat alone, so therefore I was able to help her finish her meal. This was the best chicken I have eaten in the 3 years I have lived in the Philippines. The chicken was so much better then the ribs by far.

I would eat here again and again, as well as offer this restaurant to anyone I know. The service was just as good as the food, very good and you never have to ask for refills of water. I have not experienced this kind of good service from any restaurant in Metro Manila every.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Besides finding the food delicious, the service is excellent. The employees have a sense of team work, you don't need to find the same person who took your order, everyone is willing to cater to your needs. Love the clean and breezy look of the entire restaurant, and the white motif just makes every corner look clean and refreshing. The bakery offers a wide variety of bread as well.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Nothing so extraordinary. It's on a cliff so the view is beathtaking, but the food was average. Service was bad. Nobody seems to notice us. I don't know if they're short of manpower or they're just looking somewhere else, but i'm a sucker for great service. I would have patronized a resto with average food but awesome staff. We could have ran away without paying. Really. Nobody seem to pay attention. This is just a name. I hope the actual Antonio's is really good, though.

2  Thank niezhining