“Not worth the trip”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Not worth the trip”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

My family and I were there last January 31 (Chinese New Year). Since it's a holiday, the place was packed with people. You have to line up to every payment booth if you want to experience their rides, and I tell you the lines are insanely long so we opted not to and just enjoy the place by roaming around. Since the place is quite small, an hour of stay is enough (good the admission fee was discounted by 50%). Will I go back there? Probably not. Will I recommend the place? Worth one visit, there are better places in Tagaytay the visit.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank parris_ville

• Arabic first
Luzon, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lots of Possibilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Took the kids for a ride to Tagaytay coz we heard Sky Ranch was already open. They were still constructing when we went there but the rides were already ready for trying so we did. Almost all the rides...quite costly i may say. They might start think of offering ride all you can tags for the kids. Food choices were very few then. There was horse back riding too. The eye in the sky must be maintained properly meaning windows cleaned regularly and cages cleaned.
Nice place for kids.

Visited January 2014
Manila, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Greed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I find it horrible because each ride has a payment of around 150 or so. I really don't mind paying a high price if it only we could just go back again and again to each rides, but you guys only have few rides and is very over priced. I only enjoyed the ambiance of the location and I also enjoyed the not so long lines, other wise this is by far the worst amusement park I have ever been to

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TheDarkHorse318
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Skip it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Parking was extremely limited so we had to find an empty lot across the street.

The place was super hot! Maybe if the trees had not all been chopped down, they could have provided some shade.

We ate in the food market area. Since it was operated by Mercato Centrale, we figured all the food should be strictly screened so therefore good. Nope! Avoid the barbeque places. They were either spolied (a beef kebab), undercooked (pork intestines) or just bland (pork barbeque). If you must, just eat the tender juicy hotdog (but the ketchup was diluted with something strange). Someone said the cheat day burger was good, but I can't validate that. They also need to add more tables & chairs considering all the people there.

I didn't go on the Sky Eye because people from our group who arrived first & went ahead said it was really really hot. For the cost, sooo not worth it.

There are a lot of better places to see in Tagaytay and I still don't know why we had to pay Php80 for entrance. You can get the same view elsewhere.

If you're with kids who want to go to Sky Ranch, then maybe go for their experience. The kids in our group seemed to enjoy for awhile. Otherwise, just skip this... no loss there.

Visited April 2014
6 Thank Zykie
manila, philippines
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“nah! maybe next time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

very crowded, as expected on weekends. not much to do. horse back riding pathetic. won't go back in the near future

Visited February 2014