“Over rated”

Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Over rated”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Yes she had plenty of puzzles collected. Amazing! But that's it! I find the 100pesos entrance fee expensive, since you will just to look into her collection no more no less. A little garden outside that you can look into. Their restroom has no tissue and soap after all you paid an expensive entrance, but they cannot provide a basic amenities.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jgktdmd

San Diego, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Everything Puzzle”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Me and my family visited this mansion after researching about the must-see places in Tagaytay.
I like the place. Firstly, it is obviously a place where the most puzzles collected in the world is housed, and secondly, it has a bed and breakfast accommodation which is surrounded by exquisite plants.

The collection of Puzzles is amazing. You enter a place filled with pretty much every puzzle you can think of. From puzzle pictures to puzzle paintings and even miniatures of world-famous buildings made of puzzles.

I love the plants they sold there. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place to visit.

Visited March 2014
Quezon City
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We met the owner, she is very nice and inspiring.
We bought two puzzles after our visit. Hahaha.

Its a quick tour. Not that difficult to find, signs are every where. Kids will surely enjoy
visiting Puzzle Mansion. :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank online_dreamer
Plaridel, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Puzzler Maestro”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

-Proud to have a world record holder from the Philippines.
-Amusing to see so many puzzles with THOUSAND of pieces!
-Learned a lot of different kind/type of puzzles.

Visited January 2014
Paranaque, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“For the love of puzzles”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've read reviews before I went with my family to the Puzzle Mansion. Some say they had difficulty finding the place and advised a map is needed, but really it wasn't difficult. There are a lot of signboards that will lead you to the place, you won't get lost! The feeling of looking for a place you haven't been and successfully finding it was really joyful.

We paid 100 Pesos each for the entrance fee. The place was nice, quiet (when we went there). Not a lot of people, it was literally just us [I could steal a puzzle piece but of course why would I do that? ;-)]. I was expecting Ms. Gina to be there to tell her story but unfortunately she was not there.

Upon entering the door, first thing you see are puzzles. I didn't know there are round puzzles, a vase made of puzzle pieces, and if you're good at looking into details, there were puzzles that have hidden shapes (for example there was a puzzle of cat pictures but the puzzle pieces when attached together form a shape of a cat). Imagine the effort she'd put into each of those.. just amazing!

I say it's a must for parents to let their kids visit the place. It's really interesting!

Visited February 2014