“Poor Customer Service, Disgusting Food, Very Unprofessional Management...”

Celina's Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 171 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Celina's Cafe and Restaurant is a family owned restaurant which offers all Day Buffet. We are open daily from 10:00AM to 10:00PM Our restaurant has an unspoiled view of Taal Lake and Volcano. Dine with us and be serenaded by our in house local musicians.While there’s always something new to discover and try at our restaurant, you’ll always find a reliable lineup of our freshly prepared comfort foods.​-Famous Batangas Bulalo-Asian Grilled Pork Loin- Fish Fillet in Tartar Sauce-Baked Herbed Chicken-Beef Kare-KareHealthy OptionsWe always feature a wide selection of fresh ingredients, so you can create the perfect salad.​Dessert Centralthe most scrumptious desserts are always included in our buffet. *Menu varies every day. Daily specials subject to change
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really bad experience from this resto...me and my family were expecting a really good food to combine a good view...we were deceived by the pictures they post on their site...it's all UNTRUE!!! a carinderia type of resto, can u eat a bloody chicken, really salty & oily fish fillet and what not...I brought my family there for a weekday lunch and was even proud telling them that we are only paying half. The actual price person is P299 as shown in their signage. How can they say that it's 50% off where i actually paid the same??? Also, the management are very UNACCOMMODATING!!! They wouldn't want to accept comments & feedbacks about their food. I wouldn't suggest this resto to my family and friends who are actually spending the holidays in tagaytay particularly...

5  Thank cxc_12

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a long holiday from work and we decided to have a day trip at Tagaytay. My friends and I are food lovers. We would go to different restaurants everyday. We find happiness in food. While looking for a resto, we saw the signage that says P299 Eat and Drink All You Can. We halted and stared at the signage. We had a bit of a hard time looking for the restaurant as the place has a wide parking area and there of course all eyes are easily drawn to "Gerry's Grill. We looked for Celina's, went inside the resto and asked for a table. We were given one and our hungry mouths headed to the buffet table. They had different dishes from fish to pork to beef and to chicken. They had fresh vegetable salad, tropical fruits, fruit salad, tiny cupcakes and leche flan. For drinks, you may opt to have iced tea, soda, water or fruit juice. The waiters were quick at giving the right service. We were also serenaded by a group of musicians. I just noticed, when they were serenading the elders, they sang old songs. When they were serenading us, they sang "I Love You Like A Love Song Baby" by Selena Gomez. Appropriate, right? After how many come-backs to the buffet table, we were full! Alas! While still there, we talked about our fave Celina's dishes. I love how Kare-Kare was cooked. It has great taste. My friend loved the Sisig na Bangus and my other friend loved the Inihaw na Liempo. I didn't like the Chicken in Peanut Butter. It was hard to chew. Same thing with the Fish Stick. I love the vegetable salad that I made. All veggies were fresh. The tiny cupcakes were meant to be the last for it sealed and satisfied my taste buds. Everything was for P299. Worth the money! The main problem that I see is that it isn't easy to spot the place. We just accidentally saw the signage. I think it's pretty hard to change the venue. So I hope that they would work on the signage. They may also make it more attractive to the passersby by not over designing it. Make it easy to read. I hope this review would help. I enjoyed eating in this restaurant. I hope to come back again!

2  Thank indigovenice
Reviewed September 29, 2012

last sept. 28 we went to celina's cafe and restaurant. the food are good and sulit... im planning to come back.. thanks

1  Thank Rose R
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I hope this restaurant serves squid dish and pancit to have long life in every costumers. However, we enjoy many dishes because they're delicious.

2  Thank Delfindakila
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Last long week-end holiday, my boyfriendand I decided to go to Tagaytay and we happened to see the signage of Celina's Cafe and Restaurant. Eat all you can for Php 299. We were a bit curious so we went in. While we were parking our car, a staff approached us offering umbrella because it was raining when we arrived. Then the waiter came and offered us a good seat. We headed then to the buffet table. Kare-kare is really my favorite dish and Celina's didn't fail me. I loved the kare-kare and their papaitan. I was thinking, for Php 299 Kare-kare and other dishes of my own choice, it was really worth it. How I liked the services they had extended towards us. And you can see the personal touch of the owner to their customers. It was a great experience indeed. Now I have an added place of where I can eat my favorite Kare-kare with the superb assistance at a very reasonable price. Celina's made my long-weekend vacation so memorable.!

2  Thank Cutie_Charrie