TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,438 results
All reviews lake wing new wing breakfast buffet lobby lounge premier room amusement park duty manager nice view view deck tagaytay city checking in sized bed game room an overnight stay volcano taza ranch
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After an exhausting day-long meeting it's amazing to be able to relax and unwind at the lobby. They had relaxing music, the perfect ambiance, and excellent service; specially by Bernadette, Boying, and Anna, the people who were very attentive about meeting the needs of my friends and me. Thank you so much, looking for a forward to my next visit— which will be very soon!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Alona S
RichardGamlin, General Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food, a very relaxing ambiance with a great view and excellent service! I love the cheese breads and their milk tea. Breakfast is superb and rooms are spacious. Appreciate the little touches they prepared for my brother's birthday! Thank you Taal Vista!

Date of stay: April 2019
RichardGamlin, General Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for that wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My fiance and I wanted a room with a view, however only one available was on the ground floor. A bit overpriced, but considering it was a spontaneous booking (same day of stay) and we demanded a view, it was good enough. My only problem was that visitors were allowed to roam all over the garden area, which was right outside our room. This was a privacy issue for me since we wanted to enjoy the view as much as possible but also would not want passersby to look into the room. We literally had some people standing right next to our balcony which was very weird. So I do not recommend the ground floor rooms if you are looking for a room with a view but also want to be as comfortable as possible.

The breakfast buffet was vast and delicious, however there were so many people it was very noisy, I guess because it was a Saturday. In this case try to stay at the lobby area with the cafe seats - it's much more relaxing.

1  Thank Clara d
RichardGamlin, General Manager at Taal Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Taal Vista Hotel. I have taken note of your concerns regarding privacy and rest assured that we are working doubly hard for the best solutions. In addition we have 24/7 security roving all over the property and cctvs to ensure that our guests safety. Once again, thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed October 10, 2019

This is the first time I stayed here with my whole family for a staycation. The previous times were for corporate events. We came here to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday and she enjoyed every minute of our stay here. Nothing exceptional on the rooms except the Premiere room that is facing the famous Taal Lake. It has a small balcony where my mom sat and sipped her coffee. The best thing here, apart from it's great location, is it's accessibility to Sky Ranch. Just a little walk from the hotel and your there. This is great coz there is no need for you to be stuck in traffic finding a place to make pasyal or eat coz Sky Ranch is just beside you.

Nice things about this place:
- it has a great view of the lake - from the premiere room.
- staffs are courteous and friendly
- ample parking
- beside Sky Ranch
- very nice and open view deck with props for great picture taking
- good food
- nice pool (tho plenty of big ants at the grass area)

Not so nice -
- pricey rates
- hotel guests still pays for the entrance to Sky Ranch ( hotel and Sky Ranch has same owner - SM)
- hotel guests does not have any discount on rides at Sky Ranch
- our room didnt have a working card key. By 10pm they asked if we want to transfer to a different room (how can we when we were all getting ready for bed)

this hotel has been here since I can remember. Am happy that it has come at par with the new ones.Hope to be back soon (even if it's pricey)!

Room tip: Premiere Rooms gives you the best view of the lake
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank gitte s

Thank you so much for choosing Taal Vista Hotel! I am pleased to know that overall you've enjoyed your stayed with us. Likewise, I have taken note of your concerns and rest assured we will do our best to come up with the best solution. Once again, thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed October 9, 2019

Taal Vista Hotel has been around here for 80 years already and yet they continuously improve to keep up with the developing market of Tagaytay, may it be for leisure or for business. They must be doing something good and something right for them to be around here for that long. Keep it up!

Room tip: Their mountain wing is newly renovated last December 2018. Some rooms in the Lake Wing can give you the best view of the Taal Lake
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for that heart warming feedback, it's our pleasure to be of service.