Went to Taal Vista for Business with tons of colleagues, spend 2 nights there.
1. The staffs were friendly and accommodating
2. The venue and the ambiance was nice.
3. Rooms were spacious and clean. My room didnt had a view but there are other rooms overlooking the Taal Lake.
4. The bathroom was clean too.
5. The food wasnt that good. Typical menu. I didnt find the taste of the food extraordinary. Too bland. Too plain. (I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner there)
6. The elevator at the east wing is always cracking up. So I always took the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views, crisp cool mountain air, lush flora and quaint nooks all come together at the new Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay City - the country's favorite destination. Taal Vista Hotel, is perched on a 700 meter high ridge that has the best view of the majestic Taal Volcano and its surrounding Taal Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Taal Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taal Vista Hotel Tagaytay
- Hotel Taal Vista