“Good one”

Days Hotel Tagaytay
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Tagaytay
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had our seminar/review here last january. The location is great,we can see the taal lake with a perfect view. All rooms have a view to the lake at the same time the hotel's swimming pool.Convenience store is just a 5-minute walk or less.
Service was great,we stayed for a week,rooms are cleaned everyday, linens and towels are always fresh.
The staff are always helpful, they always find a way for us to be satisfied.
To sum it all up,our stay was perfect,no hassles at all. The hotel doesnt look haunted. It's actually a place where we can find peace and solitude.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank suniesexy
Hotel M, Manager at Days Hotel Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Days Hotel Tagaytay Team, we are very thankful for this wonderful review of
your stay and experience in our hotel. We just simply wanted our guests like you to enjoy their stay
in the most perfect way. We do hope that you could visit us again in the near future with your family and friends and will assure you again that you can count on us. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

When me, my wife & 8 yr old daughter arrived at this hotel on May 6 from Manila (by bus) we were never reluctant to check in because I already made a research on this hotel & the other hotels of the same rate in the internet. For us it was a very satisfying accommodation considering that we arrived there before 11am and since it is a weekday so there are lots of vacant rooms available. We stayed here for 2 nights.The room (at level E) was very spacious with 2 queen size beds which my daughter preferred to occupy one, The veranda gave us a beautiful view of the Taal lake and early morning breeze. The place was very clean, quite, and secured. The staff were courteous, helpful, and very friendly. The in-house restaurant serves delicious food specially when we had lunch at reasonable price. The location is very near to the center of the city, a walking at distance to the jeepney terminal to the people's park and nearby attractions. The rooms' facility are probably outdated but they are functioning well. My only concern is that they don't have a wifi in the rooms. Well I agree that the hotel should upgrade into a world class hotel probably next time when we visit Tagaytay. Generally it was worth it!

Room Tip: All rooms have a veranda overlooking Taal lake
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bing P

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate your taking time in writing us a very positive review. Our goal is to
make our guests' stay a memorable and satisfying one always. Glad to know that your
family indeed enjoyed your stay with us. With your concern on our WIFI access in our rooms,
we are continuously upgrading our facilities for a much more satisfying stay.
Hoping that you could visit us again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed may 17 for an overnight night stay I was with my daughter and my husband we have been staying at Days since 2003 then there service was superb that is why the reason we went back several time. Then just oue recent stayed with them we were surprised with the rooms that web stayed and the their customer service:-( just see below our unfortunate experience wih Days hotel Tagaytay

~ insufficient parking slot
~ very un courteous customer servicr and lobby person nobidy even greeted us nor assited us while we were getting our bags
~ nobody assited us the parking
~ mosquito inside our room the time we get in our room assigned there were mosquitoes flying OMG..grrrr:-(
~ linens seemsnit was change decades ago dusk flying also.im very particular with dusk since im staying with my 2 yr old kid
~ dead insects on the swimming pool ..another OMG:-( how can you afford swim longer if you see dead insects :-(
~too much chlorine on their pool I guess they seldom change he water or clean the pool
~ we ask for hot water and it took ages before they deliver the hot water wenhave to make a dozen a follow up to theri front offcie before they gave usnour request
~ the two front office personnel that assied us during our inquiry upon we arrived at the hotel so disgusting service they are working at the hotel and they not eben givene extta mile to the guest if its no ...its really no for them no customers skills.. most especially the dark guy I was just not able to gt his name.

Sorry but no positive feedback for this hotel because there service really sucks and I won't recommend this to my friends. And mh husband and I agreed that we wont comming back this place anymore
Not value for money..you wont enjoy your stay:-(

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank mumnvien
Hotel M, Manager at Days Hotel Tagaytay, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your taking time to make this review of our hotel with specific details of where we
failed to meet your expectations on your last visit. I apologize for the lapses in service you
encountered at the pool, in your room and others. I have personally addressed all these issues to the concerned department and immediate actions has been done accordingly.
Thank you again.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

My friend and i stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a friend wedding. The hotel offered friendly and helpful staff, a view to the famous mountain lake and walking distance to many nicest food centre at the city.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2014

First of all, we only stayed here 'cause all of our preferred hotels are fully booked already. Checking in took longer than expected, considering we already had a reservation, they asked us a lot of unnecessary questions like we didnt gave any credit card number prior our booking, they didnt even know that before you can confirm a reserved room on their site, you MUST give your creditcard number. Room is okay, spacy, good enough if you're just looking for room to stay in for the night but overpriced. You must pay for a toothbrush which should already be included in the set of toiletries. Customer service sucks, something went wrong with our safety box, we had followed it up 5 times before we went outside and 3 times when we got back in the hotel before someone attended to us. Last thing, they still owe us a change, and it still took them 15-20mins before they could give our money. I asked what's the problem, before it's wasting our time waiting for them, they said that the change was not posted on their system, so I asked again why, they did NOT give any answers and didnt even apologized for the inconvenienced. I would never come back nor recommend this hotel ever.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wanderlust00013
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and two kids aged 12 and 4 years old stayed for an overnight stay. We booked via walk-in and luckily they have a promo that day for standard room of free breakfast buffet and Mongolian Dinner buffet for two. The front-desk staff that day was very helpful and the staff was attentive. The size of the room was large enough, their toilets clean. The great thing is the porch that showed a great view of Tall volcano and Lake plus the location of the hotel was quiet neighbourhood. We enjoyed the pool for children but it was cold and we didn't stay long. The Mongolian Dinner was not very delicious. But you can have healthy choices as well. The only downside is that the hotel is old and the carpets are smelly. Overall however my family and I had a great time.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a great view of Taal Volcano. The difference between standard room and superior r...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Measaura
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed here overnight with my husband and 4 year old kid. The room is okay, though it is noticeable that the room and furniture is old. Our kettle won't work, but we were given hot water after calling room service. I was not expecting a fancy hotel but I was expecting to be well-maintained. If you open the drapes and let natural light come in you would see how old the room is.

The room has a balcony with a nice view of Taal Lake and Volcano. It's nice because you can open the doors and let fresh air into the room. Also, the staff were pleasant so it kind of made us feel comfortable.

The breakfast was not good, it was buffet but it was there just so they can say they have buffet breakfast. Even the restaurant interiors need some serious overhaul.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay because I was with my family, though I wish I stayed at a newer, better hotel for the same price.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family